Zelph Introduction - Page 15 of 16

Your last message (Church Owns Coke Stock) - Page 15 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 18th Jan, 2008 - 2:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 16 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 
Now known as Zelph. Interested in LDS Doctrine
Post Date: 13th Nov, 2007 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,028
Flag Posts: 51,685
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,587.43 FP
Charm: 394

Zelph Introduction - Page 15

Sounds like you need to go into your own business. Have you tried looking at doing at home projects and then selling them?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Nov, 2007 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

Zelph Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Zelph

Yea same reason. The owner who is a member of the Stake President in northern Utah fired me because of my past. He's two-faced.

I do have a home based business going JB, I just need customers. That's the hardest problem right now. Utah has a large amount of Network Marketing and is ready to be burned up with it.

I did however find another job at Taco Bell (I hate the idea of going to work there.)

Post Date: 16th Nov, 2007 - 7:17am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Zelph Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

If you don't mind me asking, what is your home based business?

Is that the same Taco Bell you worked at before?

I do not understand how your past constantly is a measuring factor in your work. If you did time or have some sort of record then wouldn't that come up at the beginning of a job interview and right there and then the prospective employer can decide wether they want you or not?

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 16th Nov, 2007 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

Zelph Introduction
A Friend

Page 15 Introduction Zelph

My business is a Network Marketing Company from Japan called Nikken. We are the Leaders in what Paul Zane Pilzer calles, "The Wellness Revolution". We teach the 5 Pillars of Health. Healthy Body, Healthy Mind, Healthy Family, Healthy Society and Healthy Finances.

We have products that are magnetic, that use Far-Infared. We have an advance Water purifation system we are about use nature to help our bodies repair themselves instead of Pharmisuticals.

The Taco Bell that I work at now is a different one. It's further away about 2 or 3 miles from home.

I think that they used me to help them get the store set up. Then when everything was finished being set up they let me go.

Reconcile Message Edited...
JB: Off topic content removed.

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2007 - 2:52am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Introduction Zelph

I removed your last sentiments because they are not necessary and too general to stereotype a whole State. I understand your frustration, but please keep our Constructive Posting Policy. Next, you did not answer this...

If you did time or have some sort of record then wouldn't that come up at the beginning of a job interview and right there and then the prospective employer can decide whether they want you or not?

Did you make your past known to the employer before accepting the job? If so, then you have grounds for a lawsuit, not so?

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 20th Nov, 2007 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

Zelph Introduction
A Friend

Zelph Introduction

I put it on my application that I was convicted of something and explained that I would explain. They never asked me about it, so I figured they didn't care. I guessed wrong.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Nov, 2007 - 1:27am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Zelph Introduction - Page 15

On applications you merely have to say you wee convicted, but not what you were convicted for? I guess Taco Bell does not care? They always seem to hire you back. Maybe you can move up there to be a manager of a store?

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 18th Jan, 2008 - 2:20am / Post ID: #

Zelph Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 15

Your last message (Church Owns Coke Stock) was deleted because you cannot post a message just to say you 'agree', 'wow' or 'thanks', there needs to be more development as to why you agree. Please see our Constructive Posting Policy.

+  « First of 16 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 

> TOPIC: Zelph Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,