Zelph Introduction - Page 3 of 16

Er, are you sure? We are talking about someone - Page 3 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 3rd Feb, 2006 - 3:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (16) »
Now known as Zelph. Interested in LDS Doctrine
Post Date: 27th Dec, 2005 - 3:35am / Post ID: #

Zelph Introduction
A Friend

Zelph Introduction - Page 3

We were talking about meeting in another country and probably setting up life there together, but it turned into a fight. Then talking about her coming here turned into a big fight. Finally talking about me going over there and she disagreed in this. I was tired of trying so I broke up with her, she called me that same day and we fixed things up and then we decided together that it would be for the best if I moved over there and live for a few years and then try to come back to the US

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Dec, 2005 - 3:47am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Zelph

Wow, you are fighting so much already and you have not yet met? I know you did not ask for any advice, but permit me to share something... whatever you decide I hope you are wise in all aspects of it and ask many , many thought provoking questions about various imagined situations before you make any long term moves. This will help determine wether you are really compatible.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 1st Jan, 2005 - 3:42am / Post ID: #

Zelph Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

User Weisenberger, your last set of posts were deleted for the following reasons:

1. Do not bring up LDS related information within the Religion Boards. There are eleven LDS Boards that can fit topics related to the LDS.

2. Do not reply to a topic just to say a few words like "I do not know" or "thanks" type of statements. (See Constructive posting)

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2006 - 6:14am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Page 3 Introduction Zelph

Weisenberger, I saw your post in the International news Board, but we already have many threads here about the Philippines. What you can do is input the word: "Philippines" into the Search Box at the top of any page and you will get threads about Politics, History, etc.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 12th Jan, 2006 - 3:35am / Post ID: #

Zelph Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Zelph

Update on my relationship, one of my cousins told me that his girlfriend is coming over here and she is also from the Philippines. Anyways, she's able to get over here without going through the Fiancee visa. If they successed then Laarni and I will try, if it is successful then she will be coming here has early as May of this year. Then within three weeks we will enter the St. George Temple to be sealed as husband and wife for all eternity. biggrin.gif

Post Date: 12th Jan, 2006 - 3:43am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Zelph Introduction

Wow, that is a whirlwind engagement. Your mind is sure made up about what you want to do, however, how are you so sure about this lady from the Philippines my friend? Hey, and I am still awaiting this photo that launched a thousand ship. wink.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2006 - 3:26am / Post ID: #

Zelph Introduction
A Friend

Zelph Introduction - Page 3

Well I knew what my cousin said was to good to be true. He received a letter from Washington D.C. saying, "that if the girls were to try your plan they will be denied the visitors pass. So I'm going for my original plan, I'm selling almost all of my worldly possessions (except my computer and the bear necessities). So wish me luck on my ventures. I'll try and find a picture of me and a picture of my Mahal to post. One question, Where do I post them?

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2006 - 3:30am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Zelph Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 3

Er, are you sure? We are talking about someone you have never met before, right? As for the picture please send it to the Email address I have sent you via Private Messenger. I will then post it here for you if you like.

Blog Read My Blog
+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (16) »

> TOPIC: Zelph Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,