Zelph Introduction - Page 8 of 16

Hi Zelph, it sounds like you had a terrific - Page 8 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 27th Jun, 2006 - 1:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 16 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (16) »
Now known as Zelph. Interested in LDS Doctrine
Post Date: 26th Jun, 2006 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.1%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Zelph Introduction - Page 8

Happy Birthday, Zelph! Hope you have a great day, and enjoy many more smile.gif

Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Jun, 2006 - 1:03pm / Post ID: #

Zelph Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Zelph

I don't know about cake, I still have some ice cream from a week ago, and for the hot date, You betcha. :wink:

Post Date: 26th Jun, 2006 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 2,053
Flag Posts: 2,535
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.7%
[+] Gain: 4,034.80 FP
Charm: 111

Zelph Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Zelph, hope you have a great birthday, enjoy your day, whatever you've got planned!
Best wishes, Diane.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Oct, 2005 - 8:53am
Signature:
Post Date: 26th Jun, 2006 - 10:42pm / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 3,526
Flag Posts: 4,033
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 13.8%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 226

Page 8 Introduction Zelph

Happy, Happy Birthday....

(remember the old primary song?)

I hope you have a great day.

thumb.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 24th Aug, 2003 - 12:23pm
Signature:
Post Date: 27th Jun, 2006 - 5:53am / Post ID: #

Zelph Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Zelph

Ok here's what I did on my special day. When I picked up my gf one of her manager's said I heard that today was your b-day, I told her yea, does that mean I get a free meal. :laugh.gif:

Then we went to my place and watched a little tv, then we went over to my sister's and spent sometime there had some Chocolate and Coconut cake and some Mountain Dew, then I got my mom's family heirloom wedding set and slipped it on her fingure to see how it fit, I noticed a tear forming in her eyes, I almost asked her to marry me then and there but I held back due to a promise I made her. that we would talk to her parents before I asked. And when I do ask it will be on the steps of the St. George Temple.

We then went to her parents home and she made me a home made cake with homemade frosting and then she put 33 candles on it, I made a comment that we need to find a fire extinguisher. then we had spagetti, and watched Haunted House while eating Cake and Ice cream. Near the end of the movie she embrassed me and for the first time in my life I didn't feeling alone, I honestly felt for the first time in 33 yrs I felt like I belonged somewhere.

I then came to back to my sisters and started my E-mails and thinking of my one true love.

Post Date: 27th Jun, 2006 - 11:10am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,048
Flag Posts: 51,705
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,600.30 FP
Charm: 394

Zelph Introduction

Sounds like you had yourself a great day, but I do wonder... when are we going to get a pic of the beloved? You are not going to hold out on us like you did with your Philippine friend are you? sneaky.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Jun, 2006 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.1%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Zelph Introduction - Page 8

Wow! That was quick romance, Zelph! Pre-popping-the-question Congratulations to you and your lady.

Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 27th Jun, 2006 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 69.7%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Zelph Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 8

Hi Zelph, it sounds like you had a terrific day! I am very happy for you. Just out of curiosity, when do you plan to talk with her parents?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option

> TOPIC: Zelph Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,