Zelph Introduction - Page 9 of 16

Is everything on schedule? How are you doing - Page 9 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 11th Aug, 2006 - 4:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 16 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (16) »
Now known as Zelph. Interested in LDS Doctrine
Post Date: 6th Jul, 2006 - 3:36am / Post ID: #

Zelph Introduction
A Friend

Zelph Introduction - Page 9

OK, BIG UPDATE!

This Saturday, 07/08/2006 My girl and I are going to ask her parents for their blessing on our marriage. Then Sunday on the steps of the St. George Temple I will ask my beloved to marry me. Since I already know her answer we have set a date for September 8, 2006.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Jul, 2006 - 6:06am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,037
Flag Posts: 51,694
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,594.00 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Zelph

Congrats, that is certainly a big step, BUT as always, do we get to see a pic or are we to be kept in ignorance again? sneaky.gif

I must say that I like this part:
QUOTE (Zeloph)
Since I already know her answer we have set a date for September 8, 2006.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 8th Jul, 2006 - 5:58am / Post ID: #

Zelph Introduction
A Friend

Zelph Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Only time will tell, I'll go buy a camera and take some pictures of us. Keep your eyes on the thread.

Post Date: 9th Jul, 2006 - 4:35am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Page 9 Introduction Zelph

Congratulations, Zelph! I hope all went well with the parents, and the proposal of course smile.gif Do keep us updated, I'd love to see pictures!

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 9th Jul, 2006 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #

Zelph Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Zelph

The visit went well with her parents, they have four concerns. 1. How will I support her when I work at Taco Bell? Get a New Job. 2. The length of how long we have been dating. We have only been dating 2 months. 3. Transportation, how will we get around. 4. They don't know me very well.

They do like me and are very supportive as far as me and their daughter marrying. I will be asking her today with their permission. The wedding date has been moved to either March or April 2007. Pictures of us getting engaged will be taken and then we'll get a close up to post as my new avatar.

Post Date: 9th Jul, 2006 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Zelph Introduction

Good points, you must admit. After all, if it were my daughter I would be worrying about similar issues. The date being further away will give you time to get organized as well.

Have you thought about inviting her here? It would be cool to get to know her.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Jul, 2006 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

Zelph Introduction
A Friend

Zelph Introduction - Page 9

First congrats on the baby boy. That is way cool. Second, at the time I am writing this we have been engaged for about 1/2 hour, she said yes (like I didn't know the answer already). This long engagement gives me time to plan a good Honeymoon, like say either Japan or Hawaii. She's not interested in coming here. We have a photo together I'm trying to talk to my best friend to download it here for my new avatar. Keep your eye on the Yahoo! account.

Post Date: 11th Aug, 2006 - 4:01am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Zelph Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 9

Is everything on schedule? How are you doing at convincing the parents? When do I get a picture?

Blog Read My Blog

> TOPIC: Zelph Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,