Super Size Me! - Page 2 of 2

That is great to hear KNtoran. For me and - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 29th Apr, 2008 - 5:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Documentary
29th Apr, 2008 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

Super Size Me! - Page 2

This is one place that if it was blown off the world I would never cry. The food is tasteless and a low grade poison at best. A very typical wallow up to the table and strop on the feed bag.

I just recently watched it .... thanks to the local library. My wife and children watched it also. I knew fast foods where rough at best but to see this poor fellow after less then two weekend begin to degrade so fast was astounding. I just confirms to be stay out do not cross. As far as their healthy choices that were added to the menu I would not waste my time. Unless you dump the topping they give you in the garbage you are still eating way to much sugar.

Yes I include here with no reservations KFC, Burger King, A&W, and Harveys. Just research how much of their food is ground up garbage that if given to you it would have ended up in the pig chow.

I think in regards to you question JB on the local chippy stand at least it was made from a fresh potato and might still retain some food value. The battered fish really is fish! The dripping oils is the down side big time but as a treat it is ok. The same can be said about any fast food one in a while not several times a month let alone a week.

This movie made a huge statement about how we eat today compared to just a few years back. I think any one who watches it should really stop and think about those you love and how long you what them around....Yes it is that serious for many.

Tim Hortons Canada's pride and joy poisons just as many daily with their list of junk food as does McDonalds. I bet one would be hard pressed to eat there for a month and not be hurt also. Love to see some one tackle that.

If you wish to see scary facts look up Hamilton Ontario and see how many coffee shops there are it is kinda scary.

Sushi any one?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Apr, 2008 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

Super Size Me!
A Friend

Me Size Super

I have pretty much given up fast food places. I still eat at subway and occasionally Arbys or Quiznos. The reason is very obvious if you have watched this show. I have enough problems with my health as it is. I do on occasion treat myself to fast food but it is not very often. So far this year I have eaten fast food twice.

29th Apr, 2008 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

Super Size Me! Sports & Fashion Music Movies

That is great to hear KNtoran. For me and mine we are limiting any restaurant food this year to twice a month. This month we did Vietnamese and Indian they are very much home made style.

I figure we need to teach them that eating out is to be please and a treat not a OK I put food in my face and move on. I do go to McDonald's to play in the play land and have an ice cream after. This is maybe two or three times a month on rainy days.

My oldest boy can not even eat At McDonalds any how it makes him vomit. He does have peanut allergies so maybe it is related to that somehow.

Reconcile Edited: krakyn on 29th Apr, 2008 - 5:18pm

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Super Size Me!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,