[camp] The Rescue - Page 3 of 63

O.K. Do we need more people or do we have - Page 3 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 16th Mar, 2005 - 4:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (63) »
Closed
Player Discussion
16th Mar, 2005 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

[camp] The Rescue - Page 3

I also propose Ice for party leader. I think she will do a wonderful job!.

Sponsored Links:
16th Mar, 2005 - 1:15am / Post ID: #

Rescue camp

OOC:

I thought you were my friend LDS! I don't want to be the party leader, but I will do it. I think the best choice is FarSeer, but I know she doesn't have time. So, I am willing. I am going to post here all the stuff I need to buy. I converted enough FP to get 400 GP and will spend most of them. LDS is still well supplied from previous adventures as is FarSeer although she needs a horse.
If any one else needs anything, they should post the list here and when I post in party order I will list the things we are all purchasing.

3 torches 3
2 flints 2
1 leather backpack 13
1 blanket 5
1 knife, fork & spoon 1
14 dry rations 14
3 skin water 3
1 arrow holder w/strap 2
1 ointment for insects 1
1 leather armour 22
1 leather boots 5
1 helmet 20
2 arrows (12 each) 2
1 short bow 6
1 short sword 10
1 Shield, small 30
1 Horse, Heavy 200
1 Saddle 12
1 Saddle Bag 4
1 Saddle Blanket 5
4 Bags of Oats 4

Total 364 GP

This will leave me with GP. Does it look like I forgot anything. I bought enough oats for 8 days. I am planning on a two week trip and figure for half the time at least, the horses can graze for food.

IC:

I suggest we all take time to purchase and gather what we need for this trip. Last trip some were without enought food. *Ice looks very sternly and directly at Mud* I am not of a mind to share this time. Let us be prepared. Check your weapons and supplies before we begin.

16th Mar, 2005 - 1:47am / Post ID: #

[camp] The Rescue RPG PBP Medieval World

LDS is still well supplied from previous adventures

OCC: Not really, my previous characters have died therefore I have nothing left.

I want to get:

2 Oats Bag 2
1 Shield, small 30
Arrows (set of 12) 2
Bow short (1) 6
5 dry rations 5
5 skin waters 5

My list of equipment besides the ones I just ordered:

1 short sword
1 leather armor
2 dry rations
3 water skins
1 healer's pouch
1 Herbs for Healing
1 Horse (light riding)

I do not want to commit the mistake of the past of being overloaded. sad.gif

16th Mar, 2005 - 2:36am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Rescue camp

Tena, I noticed you purchases a heavy horse, which is designed for war and for carrying a heavy load. While I agree this is the best way to go, I wonder if it is absolutely necessary for all of us to have similar horses. If everyone is in agreement, then I am all for getting the heavy horse. I noticed that LDS_forever already purchased a light horse. What does everyone think?

16th Mar, 2005 - 3:33am / Post ID: #

Rescue camp

OCC:
I am purchasing a light riding horse. I converted enough to get some basic supplies, I can't really afford to get lots and lots of GP.

So, here is my additional items to purchase:
1 light riding horse (52)
1 saddle (12)
1 saddle blanket (5)
1 oats bag (4)
4 days oats (2)

Total 75 GP

I am willing to listen to advice about this.

Update:
I purchased one more exchange. I want to purchase the following:
8 days dry rations (8)
1 saddle bag (4)
6 days oats (3)

Total additional: 15 GP

Oats, 8 days of rations & oat bag are stored in the saddle bags.

IC: I believe with these purchases, I am prepared. I prefer the flexibility and reach of the spear over a short sword, although I am quite able to use a sword. I am very willing to accept Ice as leader of this party, as she appears to have far more experience than I. Lead on!

Reconcile Edited: Nighthawk on 16th Mar, 2005 - 4:27am

16th Mar, 2005 - 11:25am / Post ID: #

[camp] The Rescue

Well, for me I feel the heavy horse is a better choice. As a warrior, it makes sense to have a war horse. Also, I am hoping this will help me in battle and that the horse will be better able to carry my gear. I think it is the best choice, but if I already had a light horse, I might keep it. Also, if one can only afford a light horse, that is certainly a better choice than no horse at all. There is a big difference in price between the two.

So, Xander, if you can afford a war horse, I would recommend it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Mar, 2005 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Rescue - Page 3

OOC:
I'm all for Ice as party leader! She does a great job. What about second? I recommend Malexander.

Here are my purchases. I had quite a lot of inventory already from previous scenarios, so these are to include the horse and some "fine tuning."

Thieves tools (45) (never had these when I needed them...)
Light horse (52)
Saddle bag (4)
Oats bag (4)
10 days of oats (5)
Writing tools (2) scroll, ink, feather, case
Eating tools (1) knife, fork, spoon, plate, cup
Lantern (8)
Small flask of oil (1)
5 Rations (5)

Total: 127 GP from 162 = 35 left over.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"I also have a few purchases to make, to accommodate travel. It is wise to be equipped for a long journey."

Althea listens to the discussion regarding party leader and agrees. "Friend Ice, I will accept your leadership. Who will be second? Kron, I know you not, yet I see wisdom in your eyes. Will you accept?"

16th Mar, 2005 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Rescue World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 3

O.K. Do we need more people or do we have enough? Everyone in camp is ready to go except Smudge. He is waiting until we are ready to post. I think we need to move forward. If the GM thinks we need more people, he will tell us once we post in party order, but we can't post in party order until Smudge is ready to make his FP exchange.

So, I think we are ready for you to make that exchange. I think we need to go forward. If others join while we are in the process of going forward fine. Otherwise, they can wait for the next scenario. If we are still in town making our purchases, they will be allowed in before we leave the village.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (63) »

> TOPIC: [camp] The Rescue

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,