[camp] The Rescue - Page 4 of 63

OCC: I want a saddle too, so please add that - Page 4 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 18th Mar, 2005 - 3:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (63) »
Closed
Player Discussion
17th Mar, 2005 - 1:15am / Post ID: #

[camp] The Rescue - Page 4

Ok here is what I purchase:

1 Short sword (10)
1 Arrows (1)
1 Clothes (1)
1 Cloak (2)
1 Short bow (6)
1 Riding horse (52)
1 Oats bag (4)
2 Oats (2)
1 Leather backpack (13)
1 Knife, fork, cup, plate (1)
4 Dry Rations (4)
4 Skin and water (4)

Total: 100

That is really not a lot of items, but I didn't want to spend too many FPs on this and I hope I will still survive. Also, before we start posting party order, we should agree on the roles of each.

Sponsored Links:
17th Mar, 2005 - 4:40am / Post ID: #

Rescue camp

QUOTE (Smudge @ 16-Mar 05, 8:15 PM)
Also, before we start posting party order, we should agree on the roles of each.

Yes, I agree. Joe is just big (not quite so)dumb barbarian. Put him where you can use him best. wink.gif

17th Mar, 2005 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #

[camp] The Rescue RPG PBP Medieval World

OCC: I can be on the rear, I am not that experienced as yet and I will trust the players with more experience will go in the front. But I am open to suggestions.

17th Mar, 2005 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Rescue camp

Smudge, you only have four days rations. Last adventure you didn't have enough food. Are you sure that is enough for our adventure? Also, I notice that Smudge, FarSeer and LDS didn't buy a saddle or even a saddle blanket. Will you be riding bareback? Also, I strongly recommend leather armor at least for protection.

Xander still needs to list what he wants to buy.

O.K. I think we should establish formation order, etc.

First, will we go in single column or diamond formation? I suggest diamond when possible. I think one of the light horses should be up front. Probably more easily movement is what I am thinking, also that the lighter horse would be faster moving. Then again, maybe Ice should take the lead and set the pace at the rate that the war horse can travel. Also, LDS, as lacking experience, you don't want to be the exact back because we could get attacked from the rear as well.

I suggest the following formation:

Kron in the lead (or Ice). Mud and Daphne in the middle, one on each side. Althea just behind them and Ice (or Kron) in the rear.

Then we we need single column, Kron (or Ice), Mud, Althea, Daphne and Ice (or Kron).

So, lets decide if we want fast/light horse up front or strong slow horse and do formation accordingly. Now, if Kron buys a heavy horse, maybe we go heavy up front and heavy in back or if we want light up front we move Mud to the front. Althea is a thief and needs some protection.

I will be party leader, Kron second leader.

17th Mar, 2005 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

Rescue camp

OCC: If Kron buys the heavy horse then I think one heavy horse should go in front and the other one in the rear, leaving the rest in the middle. I like the diamond formation better. Regards to the saddle blanket, please add that on my list of things to purchase. Thanks.

18th Mar, 2005 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

[camp] The Rescue

OCC: Hey! What about Joe?! Where does HE fit into this diamond?

BTW, I chose a spear because of its reach and the fact it can be used similarly to a quarterstaff. I don't have a sword, just the spear.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Mar, 2005 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

[camp] Rescue - Page 4

OOC: Whoops! I totally forgot about the saddle (duh!), etc. Can you tell I haven't been around horses much? I figured it must come with one laugh.gif

Please add to my list of purchases:

Saddle (12)
Saddle Blanket (5)

Total 17 from 35 = 18 GP left

18th Mar, 2005 - 3:20am / Post ID: #

[camp] Rescue World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 4

OCC: I want a saddle too, so please add that to my list. Nighthawk, I think you should get a sword, it cuts heads easily laugh.gif nah..really, it is a very important tool to have.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (63) »

> TOPIC: [camp] The Rescue

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,