[camp] The Rescue - Page 6 of 63

I didn't realize they had such low - Page 6 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 20th Mar, 2005 - 6:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 63 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (63) »
Closed
Player Discussion
19th Mar, 2005 - 2:40am / Post ID: #

[camp] The Rescue - Page 6

OOC: I'm all for Daphne as negotiator, since she has the most soul and because she's a warrior -- and hence may be taken more seriously than a thief.

I'll take the disarming of traps, and I agree with the other selections as posted.

Here is my inventory from previous scenarios, and my new inventory purchases:

Previous inventory:
1 Short Bow
24 Arrows
1 Arrow holder with strap
1 Dagger
1 Short Sword
1 Spear
2 Pairs Leather boots
1 Leather armor
1 Clothes
1 Cloak
5 Rations
7 Water skins
2 skin ale
1 Leather back pack
1 Hammer
5 Spikes
2 Torch
1 Flint
1 Rope
1 Grappling hook
1 belt pouch

New items to purchase
1 Thieves tools
1 Light horse
1 Saddle bag
1 Oats bag
10 days of oats
1 Writing tools ( scroll, ink, feather, case)
1 Eating tools ( knife, fork, spoon, plate, cup)
1 Lantern
1 Small flask of oil
5 Rations
1 Saddle
1 Saddle Blanket
(total 144 GP from 162 = 18 GP left)

Reconcile Edited: FarSeer on 19th Mar, 2005 - 2:44am

Sponsored Links:
19th Mar, 2005 - 12:14pm / Post ID: #

Rescue camp

Now, the only other item is the GM would like to see us bring along a new player, if possible. The problem I see with this is the high requirement for gear, I.e., the requirement of a horse. The only current member I see, who is also active on the forum at the moment, with enough fp in Gaucho.

Smudge, as the representive for RPGs would you like to PM him and see if he has any interest in participating? If he does, you could explain that he will need to convert some of his FP in order to get enough gp for a horse. Since you only get 25 gp per 100 fp, he will probably need to convert 200 fp to get a horse at a minimum and that won't include a saddle, etc. He doesn't seem to have tons of fp, so I think his character will be very light on the provisions he does agree to play. The 40 each new character gets will help.

19th Mar, 2005 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #

[camp] The Rescue RPG PBP Medieval World

Hey, what am I, chopped liver? I thought I was a new player!

Or did the GM mean something else?

19th Mar, 2005 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 Rescue camp

I think since you are a mod, you don't count. Sorry. He told me this yesterday, so presumably he means someone else. wink.gif

It wasn't an absolute requirement though. So, if we are not successful, we can still begin.

19th Mar, 2005 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #

Rescue camp

Hey, what am I, chopped liver

You made me laugh really loud laugh.gif. He means one more person. How soon Smudge is going to contact Gaucho?. If we do not have success, then we should start anyway if the GM agrees with it.

20th Mar, 2005 - 1:47am / Post ID: #

[camp] The Rescue

Gaucho's participation rate is not even close to 75% - will he still be able to play? I remember Howe once told me he was interested in playing but he has negative FPs and a participation below 75% as well.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Mar, 2005 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Rescue - Page 6

I think Howe and Gaucho would be great here! I'd be willing to donate FP for both Gaucho and Howe to get geared up for the scenario, but I can't do anything about participation levels -- other than to encourage them.

20th Mar, 2005 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Rescue World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 6

I didn't realize they had such low participation. They can't play without 75% so I guess it is time to start this scenario unless you think we should invite Konk.....? What is his participation? He doesn't have any fp either.

> TOPIC: [camp] The Rescue

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,