[camp] The Rescue - Page 59 of 63

OK folks, this is getting extremely difficult. - Page 59 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 25th Jun, 2005 - 1:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 63 pgs.  55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 
Closed
Player Discussion
23rd Jun, 2005 - 8:05am / Post ID: #

[camp] The Rescue - Page 59

I.C.: "Thank you Sabina! I really appreciate your help. You are a true friend."

Offtopic but,
I'm a little confused regarding the dice roll. each of us should roll the dice or only the leader?

Reconcile Edited: RaulDrake on 23rd Jun, 2005 - 8:15am

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jun, 2005 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #

Rescue camp

OCC: Just one dice roll. I did it. Got a 72. So, we should have a good, safe night.

I suggest that we get moving fairly early, but look out for a good, defendable camp. We need to get a good rest, take care of the horses, and come up with som solid plans for what we are going to do.

23rd Jun, 2005 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #

[camp] The Rescue RPG PBP Medieval World

My apologies, I too have some healing herbs. I am not so good in using them, but if someone is better trained in their application I will gladly donate some to those who need them. I agree with taking shifts through out the night and leaving early, at first light if possible. I think there have been some others who have been this way before so I am more than willing to listen to their suggestions as to which way to travel.

23rd Jun, 2005 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

Page 59 Rescue camp

OOC: My apologies for being MIA the last few weeks. I am surprised my character is still alive to be honest. I have read through the story line so far and it seems we had quite the encounter with some wolves. I'm going to take a read of party order now to see what my character needs to do, if anything. Thanks for being patient with me.

24th Jun, 2005 - 3:48am / Post ID: #

Rescue camp

OOC:
I really need some input here. More than just a simple statement that we should get ready and leave early. Let me know what you want to do during the travel, if you are looking for anything in particular, etc.

24th Jun, 2005 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

[camp] The Rescue

I think the GM's hint is obvious - climb on the mountain. I suggest that only some with bows/slings should climb and the others stay with the horses at the base of the mountain. I saw Ramer has the necessary equipment for climbing. So here is my plan:
Ramer, Joe and Mud climb (Team 1); Sabina, Kron and Sidraul stay at the base (Team 2). Team 1 - search around for possible enemies - silently. If enemy spotted, a decision will be made considering their number. If just a few (max 5), a surprise attack should be attempted - from distance, with arrows. If more - retreat, regroup with team 2 or discussion of other possibilities. Team 2 - take care of the horses and if wood is found, they should make some kind of spears.

Feel free to contribute or modify my ideas.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Jun, 2005 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

[camp] Rescue - Page 59

I used this suggestion with only a couple of small modifications. I didn't say anything about looking for wood, as we are in a desert area. However, it is probably going to be important for us to search for water for the horses. I know that we are carrying plenty of water, but horses go through a lot.

25th Jun, 2005 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Rescue World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 59

OK folks, this is getting extremely difficult. I feel like I am playing on my own against the GM.

I took Sidraul's plan, refined it slightly, and posted it, but without any further input, we are just subject to random actions now.

I have to assume that Sabina will lead team 2. However, I hoped that this would be a simple matter for team 1 to scout the area, but the GM makes it sound much more dangerous.

I am asking the GM if we can suspend the game for a while, until everyone is available. With half our team unavailable, it just doesn't work well.

+  « First of 63 pgs.  55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 

> TOPIC: [camp] The Rescue

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,