[camp] The Rescue - Page 60 of 63

Well, I am now going to have to suggest again - Page 60 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 7th Jul, 2005 - 1:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 63 pgs.  56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 
Closed
Player Discussion
25th Jun, 2005 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

[camp] The Rescue - Page 60

I agree that we should suspend the game, if we can, but I don't think we should quit and go back to the village. We are not yet in such a bad position, and we can try to make the best of it. But I agree that with so many members unavailable, including me, it's hard to do so. I don't think I'll be much on the computer for the following three days.

Sponsored Links:
25th Jun, 2005 - 8:47pm / Post ID: #

Rescue camp

If that's how you feel, than OK I agree to suspend the current session, but for how long? My problem is that from 2 jul I'll be on a one week holyday, so I won't be able to post. I'm waiting ... wink.gif

25th Jun, 2005 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

[camp] The Rescue RPG PBP Medieval World

Farseer and malexander are both away pretty much all the time right now. Smudge is not going to be available for a few days. Perhaps we will have to take this up after RaulDrake gets back from vacation.

27th Jun, 2005 - 12:32pm / Post ID: #

Page 60 Rescue camp

O.O.C. I do not have a problem with pausing until everyone can get back. I have been keeping an eye on the site and will pick it up again when we start.

27th Jun, 2005 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

Rescue camp

Everyone keep in mind that you need to maintain 75% activity rate! And, posts in the RPGs don't count!

6th Jul, 2005 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #

[camp] The Rescue

I'm back for a couple of days ... back from vacation, but then I'll be gone for about another week. These days were totaly aggitated. I would have relaxed more even if I would have gone to work. What do you guys think about resuming the game?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Jul, 2005 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Rescue - Page 60

I am ready, anytime.

Based on the feedback I got, I think we should plan on the following.

Team 1 - climb the mountain as planned
Team 2 - guard the base camp from where we start the climb

I think it should start the next morning, after a good, long night, with plenty of rest. So, since it is about noon or so now, we should find an excellent camp, with a promising climbing point very nearby. The camp should be well hidden. While we are looking for a camp, we should be particularly trying to find a source of water. Otherwise, we will have to leave after only a day. Our horses are not going to be doing well before long.

7th Jul, 2005 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

[camp] Rescue World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 60

Well, I am now going to have to suggest again that we wait a bit. Smudge still hasn't shown up lately, I think he is having too good a time in Israel. I haven't seen Ramer on lately at all. Malexander has been extremely busy.

And now I am going out of town for a week. This is a sudden decision on our part.

+  « First of 63 pgs.  56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 

> TOPIC: [camp] The Rescue

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,