[camp] The Rescue - Page 62 of 63

Well, it seems like we are hungry We haven't - Page 62 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 26th Jul, 2005 - 4:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 63 pgs.  58 59 60 61 62 63 
Closed
Player Discussion
22nd Jul, 2005 - 9:08pm / Post ID: #

[camp] The Rescue - Page 62

Here is my suggestion.

We make camp for the night, dry and cold. Get going early in the morning, and some of us climb the mountain. Before we climb, find a good, hidden spot both to camp and to climb. See what there is to see around Death's Mouth.

Does that sound good to every one?

Sponsored Links:
22nd Jul, 2005 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #

Rescue camp

I agree!
But no fire; same shifts as last time ... except Kron - so I guess the shifts will be 15-20 minutes longer.

24th Jul, 2005 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

[camp] The Rescue RPG PBP Medieval World

JB says We cannot judge what happened to Kron. Does that mean he has not surely died?

Reconcile Edited: Smudge on 24th Jul, 2005 - 6:03pm

24th Jul, 2005 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

Page 62 Rescue camp

We have Kron's body in our hands ... I guess he's pretty much dead tongue.gif !

On the other hand I think we should post something in party order, or else I think we're gonna die one by one. Here is my suggestion:
Regroup, leave Kron's body behind lighted with one or two torches and watch from a safe, but visible distance what happens to the body. We should move stealthily and in case wild animals or bandits attack or approach that body we should discuss our options considering the number of the opponents. Also we should be careful if there are hidden enemies (for ex. another group of bandits acting as back-up team). If our leader thinks we can defeat that enemy, we should attack or else we should "fly".

By the way, what happened to Kron's horse?

24th Jul, 2005 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #

Rescue camp

I agree. We should also wash the blood off our hands in case it will attract animals, and lookout for enemies.

24th Jul, 2005 - 9:21pm / Post ID: #

[camp] The Rescue

Here is what I am going to post:

We place Kron's body out, light a torch, and set it by the body.  We then retreat about 20 yards to the west, to see what animals, if any, come up to the body.

Everyone has their missle weapons ready, in case something comes up to Kron's body.

If nothing comes up to the body within about 30 minutes, we will move back to the body, cover it with Kron's bedroll, and proceed to make a cold, dry camp nearby (no fire).  We will each take a turn as guard.

Does this sound right? I need a guard schedule.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Jul, 2005 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Rescue - Page 62

First of all I think 30 minutes is not enough. It's 7 pm and I think we should wait one hour. In my opinion we shouldn't camp near Kron's body; maybe we should camp at the "watch" position. Here is a schedule for the shifts:
9,00-10,45;
10,45-12,30;
12,30-2,15;
2,15-4,00;
4,00-5,45;
I'm willing to take the 3rd or 4th shift. Of course the schedule is just a guide ... we don't have a watch.

26th Jul, 2005 - 4:51am / Post ID: #

[camp] Rescue World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 62

Well, it seems like we are hungry wink.gif We haven't eaten for a long time, so let's eat another day's rations. After that, though, where do we head?

+  « First of 63 pgs.  58 59 60 61 62 63 

> TOPIC: [camp] The Rescue

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,