[camp] The Rescue - Page 2 of 63

I suppose the next order of business is choosing - Page 2 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 15th Mar, 2005 - 11:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (63) »
Closed
Player Discussion
15th Mar, 2005 - 1:53am / Post ID: #

[camp] The Rescue - Page 2

OCC:
What does OCC mean?

I have done my part to create Joe the Barbarian. However, I couldn't exchange FP for GP, as the shop shows it as being out. So, I couldn't buy a horse yet.

Sponsored Links:
15th Mar, 2005 - 3:38am / Post ID: #

Rescue camp

IC: I am back to reclaim what I lost to those savages and to exact revenge on our friend's captors.

OOC: Nighthawk, good to see you have joined us. The acronym is OOC and it means Out of Character. You will see IC as well which is In Character. It differentiates what the person would like to say as part of camp or as their character in the scenario.
Good to see everyone else including FarSeer and LDS_forever. This should be quite an adventure and I hope the end result is better than last time.

15th Mar, 2005 - 5:27am / Post ID: #

[camp] The Rescue RPG PBP Medieval World

Althea grins with delight to see Ice "Hail and well met, friend Ice. I'm glad to have you at my back in any fight!" ... Daphne looks familar... and Althea nods and smiles in greeting to each of the warriors. "Where will our journey take us?"

OOC:
Hurray for Nighthawk! Glad to see you here, too, bro! Did that JB nag you into it? Look, it's Medieval Mods! What, am I the only thief among warriors? Wow, I better watch my step...

15th Mar, 2005 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Rescue camp

IC: Daphne sees a strange face, a barbarian coming to the scene, she does not trust anyone, so with a serious face she states "Joe...hmmm...interesting name for a barbarian", I see you are an animal trainer as I am..so I am sure we can work together and fulfill the mission as soon as possible.

With both hands holding her waist, she spits on the floor and says to everyone..."Well, I tell you I am ready to cut as many heads necessary to get the job done, but hearing about your last adventure, I hope we do not end up half naked this time", she says while chuckling.

OCC: Cool Nighthawk! I am glad you joined! We will have lots of fun people! smile.gif

15th Mar, 2005 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

Rescue camp

Joe grunts Hello to everyone, but is mostly taking a careful look to see who all is there. He is not particularly friendly, but not standoffish either.

"So, where do I go to buy a horse, anyway?"

15th Mar, 2005 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #

[camp] The Rescue

If anyone here hasn't already read about the proper way to equip your character, you really should. The link is https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index....topic=6911&st=0 It gives good suggestions for what you need.

Bring food, water and proper weapons. Some of us didn't do that last time. wink.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Mar, 2005 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Rescue - Page 2

Mud looks around at the stream of new warriors. "Welcome all!" he greets them. "It looks like we have enough people already to commence. Do you want to begin with party order?"

OOC - Nighthawk, after you have created your character, the only way to buy items is through party order

15th Mar, 2005 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Rescue World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 2

I suppose the next order of business is choosing party leader. I am going to defer this time and suggest that Ice be our party leader. For one she has more soul than I do, and we are at the same experience level. If everyone is in agreement with that, then we should post the other things like formation, who will speak for the group, etc.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (63) »

> TOPIC: [camp] The Rescue

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,