Rape Unpunished In Congo - Page 2 of 2

Crime in the Congo I think is the worst ever. - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 25th Jan, 2016 - 9:52am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Congo Crimes Against Women
Post Date: 29th Jan, 2011 - 4:15am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Rape Unpunished In Congo - Page 2

Armed men r-pe 60 in Congo, in new wave of s-xual attacks:

Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF), the international humanitarian organisation, treated 60 people, including men, women and children, who said they had been raped in the attacks. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2011 - 6:02am / Post ID: #

Congo Unpunished Rape

Verdicts in latest DR Congo rape trial show justice is possible - UN envoy
Justice & Criminal Activity Related News

The United Nations envoy on sexual violence in conflict has welcomed the guilty verdicts handed down by a military court in eastern Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) against 11 army officers for crimes committed last year, saying it shows that efforts to end impunity are producing results. Source: UN News Centre - Law, Crime Prevention

25th Jan, 2016 - 9:52am / Post ID: #

Rape Unpunished In Congo History & Civil Business Politics

Crime in the Congo I think is the worst ever. I believe that the people who commit terrible acts are not better than the beasts that roam the jungle. Could you survive there?

What if you had to track a fugitive that went to the Congo, would you go?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3212 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

+  1 2 
Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: Rape Unpunished In Congo

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,