Forum Points Addict? - Page 3 of 4

This is another thing I like about this site. - Page 3 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 11th Apr, 2017 - 6:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 

?
Poll: How important is FP to your online Community experience?
  Extremely important       13.04%
  Important       26.09%
  Of some importance       52.17%
  Not Important       8.70%
  Don't even use it       0.00%
Total Votes: 23
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
How Important is FP to your enjoyment of this community?
Post Date: 12th Dec, 2005 - 4:13am / Post ID: #

Forum Points Addict?
A Friend

Forum Points Addict? - Page 3

Forum points were not that important to me at all until I discovered the arcade, which was really just two days ago. I knew it was there, but I hadn't actually played on it. I think I'm getting hooked. So, now FP has become a bit more important than they had been.

Sponsored Links:
6th Jan, 2006 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

Addict Points Forum

I want to make Members even more addicted to spending them... I want to know what all of you would like to spend your FP on, there must be a product / service that will entice you... anything really, I will just attach a suitable price tag to it. Let me know what it is and I will see what I can do.

7th Oct, 2012 - 9:17pm / Post ID: #

Forum Points Addict? Feedback & FAQ News Community

I've brought back Forum Points or FP as they are more commonly known. Instead of using it as a means to 'pay' for everything, it will be used only for certain things like the Forum Arcade for example.

10th Oct, 2012 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Addict Points Forum

At the bottom of each Board you will see the "Board Key" and within it is the payout for the current Board you are on. See attached:

Forum Points Addict?
Forum Points Addict? (Hover)

11th Apr, 2017 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

Addict Points Forum

Forum Points have increased in value with the advent of the Text Role-playing Game Creator and ROK II, however back in the day it was the Forum Arcade and the Matrix Trilogy - Plugged Role-playing Game that made everyone go crazy over it.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

Forum Points Addict?
A Friend

Forum Points Addict?

I remember all the arcade games and the rants over them to get more FP. I do like the FP payout as you post. I would hate to see all these points fall away.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Apr, 2017 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

Forum Points Addict - Page 3

The Forum Point system isn't going anywhere, in fact I try to find ways to increase its value by using it to unlock access doors in the Community.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #

Forum Points Addict?
A Friend

Forum Points Addict Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 3

This is another thing I like about this site. I love the gems option in the Dungeons & Dragons games. I'd love some other ways to use my points in the Dungeons & Dragons games… I'm just not sure what that something should be.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Forum Points Addict?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,