Arvhic Introduction - Page 4 of 11

Arvhic, I just wanted to say that I appreciate - Page 4 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 4th Mar, 2006 - 6:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (11) »
Australian living in the UK / Political Discussion / Member of the Year 2006
Post Date: 1st Jan, 2005 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #

Arvhic Introduction - Page 4

Congratulations, you have been voted as Member of the Year 2005 by your peers. 500FP has been deposited into your account as you were tied with another Member.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Jan, 2005 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,030
Flag Posts: 51,687
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,588.73 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Arvhic

Congratulations on your shared award. I believe if you integrate yourself more into the Community by participating in a wider range of topics then more would become familiar with you, your views and thus give you more votes. All the best to you and yours for 2006.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2006 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Arvhic Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Congratulations! It seems like many members enjoy your participation in our community. There are so many other topics that I am sure you would be interested in, so don't be shy and join the discussions. smile.gif
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 11th Feb, 2006 - 5:48am / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 824
Flag Posts: 856
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 3.2%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 51

Page 4 Introduction Arvhic

This is just a quick Hello from down under! I have managed to make a few small posts, but might not be able to reply for a few weeks as I am quite busy. Thanks to everyone for the member of the month nomination, I am humbled people even read my posts!

Bwren, just quickly mate, I have flown Qantas when I was younger. The service was fairly good, but the food lousy. I can't give you a very current review, but I can tell you that Qantas has a good reputation and has never been involved in any serious accident, touch wood.

I hope everyone is doing well, take care, Arv.

Reconcile Edited: arvhic on 11th Feb, 2006 - 5:48am

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 11th Mar, 2005 - 2:45pm
Signature:
Post Date: 11th Feb, 2006 - 11:51am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Introduction Arvhic

It is good to see you back, I enjoy reading your perspective, mostly because it gives a different view and adds up to be quite entertaining in some instances.

QUOTE (Arvhic)
Thanks to everyone for the member of the month nomination

You mean Member of the Year, this is much higher than Member of the Month wink.gif. See the Honor Club.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 18th Feb, 2006 - 4:37am / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 824
Flag Posts: 856
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 3.2%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 51

Arvhic Introduction

I am truly humbled and surprised to be given joint member of the year. Who was the other member?

I really enjoy reading everyone's posts as well, a lot of which differs to my perspective. This is a great discussion board and I am just pleased to take part.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 11th Mar, 2005 - 2:45pm
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Feb, 2006 - 4:47am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Arvhic Introduction - Page 4

Arvhic, the other Member is Bwren, you can find his thread in the Rave section. Please do invite your friends / associates, if you have any that will be interested in constructive Discussion here.

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 4th Mar, 2006 - 6:29am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Arvhic Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 4

Arvhic, I just wanted to say that I appreciate you posting in Nighthawk's Rave thread, I have been trying to get him to discuss it with you, but it is good to see that you made the first move.

Now on another note... you mentioned you did not even know that the Rave section existed, *tisk* *tisk* please do open the Site Map and look around there, this Community is huge and I believe you can share more in various Boards.

Next, are you subscribing to threads? In this way when someone replies you are notified via Email. Lastly, you have a lot of FP (forum points), go to the Forum Shop and spend it if you like, or soon someone may take it away from you.

Other than that... all the best.

Blog Read My Blog
+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (11) »

> TOPIC: Arvhic Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,