Arvhic Introduction - Page 7 of 11

Good to see you, Arvhic! I'm - Page 7 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 28th Aug, 2006 - 12:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 11 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Australian living in the UK / Political Discussion / Member of the Year 2006
Post Date: 29th May, 2006 - 10:59am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

Arvhic Introduction - Page 7

Yes, you cannot reply twice in a row, because you are not Upgraded. Like I said in the Australia Cricket Thread you should also get a legit Email as your current one bounces everything.

Best wishes on your new life and move, please do keep us up to date.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th May, 2006 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 824
Flag Posts: 856
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 3.2%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 51

Introduction Arvhic

Thanks JB.

I want to express my best wishes to the whole community. I have been here for a while now and it has been a great experience to meet some wonderful people and take part in intelligent discussion.

My life is at crossroads right now. I am moving to Europe and then England to be closer to my partner. I leave tomorrow. Hopefully, I will be able to post once in a while on here but it might not be for several months while I am travelling around the continent.

To all the mods and regular members, you are a lovely bunch of people and I hope you continue to make this discussion board a great place.

Best wishes from down under,

Arvhic

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 11th Mar, 2005 - 2:45pm
Signature:
Post Date: 30th May, 2006 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Arvhic Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Thanks for your well wishes. Let us know how things progress with you. Your account will always be here when you are ready to return. You may even wish to invite your partner if you have not already done so before.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 30th May, 2006 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Page 7 Introduction Arvhic

Great good wishes to you, Arvhic! I understand about being at a crossroads and life changes and etc. ~ please do keep in touch with us when you can.

Take care,
Roz

P.S. I hadn't realized that you've been with us for over a year! Happy Belated Anniversary smile.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 30th May, 2006 - 1:44am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.2%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction Arvhic

Arvhic, I wish you all the best in your future plans. I hope everything works out just great for you and your girlfriend. We will miss you so as soon as you can get settled, please don't forget us!
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 27th Aug, 2006 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 824
Flag Posts: 856
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 3.2%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 51

Arvhic Introduction

Hey guys and gals,

How are you? I have been on a massive trip around Europe but now I have settled in London. Today I went to the Notting Hill Festival which might have some interest for all those T&T members. I have missed chatting on here but unfortnately my time on the net is very limted. I hope eveyone is doing well. I will try to make a bigger effort to take part in the community but to be honest I'm just not sure how it will work out.

If I don'tget a chance to take part, I hope everyone here realises just how wonderful this community is.

take care

Arvhic

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 11th Mar, 2005 - 2:45pm
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Aug, 2006 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Arvhic Introduction - Page 7

Hey, good to see you. Did you settle down with the Misses?

There have been many new and deep Discussions as you can well imagine, I do look forward to your input when you get a chance.

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 28th Aug, 2006 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Arvhic Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 7

Good to see you, Arvhic! I'm sure we'll all be interested to hear about your travels - do tell!

Pop in when you can.
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
+  « First of 11 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 

> TOPIC: Arvhic Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,