Citizen: Malexander - Page 3 of 7

I woke up this morning, looked in the mirror - Page 3 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 1st May, 2005 - 7:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Closed
In Cozyville!
7th Apr, 2005 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

Citizen: Malexander - Page 3

I went over to the neighbors houses, and introduced myself. Smudge was very friendly and I visited with him and we talked about how we each came to Cozyville. I was about to go over to the next neighbor, but Smudge told me he was a very busy man, and he too owned a business downtown. He was the proprietor of the local Electronics store. With this knowledge, I made a decision to stop by one day and introduce myself.

Sponsored Links:
11th Apr, 2005 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

Malexander Citizen

The other day, a very charming and beautiful young woman named Julie walked into my pharmacy, and I hate to say it, but it was love at first sight. I use the word hate because I don't believe in such lovey-dovey moments. However, the reality of it hit me like a brick. I learned, through conversation with her, that she was currently attending the University in a Masters program. She seemed equally interested in me, and gave me her phone number. I sped home that day, eager to get to the phone to give her a ring, when I realized I have no phone at home. That's next on my list. I'll just have to stop by the University tomorrow and surprise her. I'll also explain my moment of relapse in the store, where I failed to mention not having a phone. If things work out between Julie and me, I think it can evolve into something special. I can feel the butterflies already!

11th Apr, 2005 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #

Citizen: Malexander Archive RPG Cozyville

As luck would have it, I try to build my house not to close to the elementary school and what do I get? The local high school right next door to me. The construction alone was a bother, but now that it is finished, I have teenagers with raging hormones racing up and down my street. The other day I found an empty beer can in my back yard. I have a mind to walk over there one day, or maybe even better set up some surveillance cameras, but then I remember how rebellious I was when I was in high school, and I chuckle a bit.
My relationship with Julie has blossomed into a full fledged commitment. We are very much into each other, and enjoy each other's time. She is done with her Masters now and has begun teaching at the local University, just like I did. She still has a dorm there, but a special one for teachers. She sometimes spends the weekend at my house, and we take long walks, or go for a drive to enjoy each other's company. I think it won't be long before I pop the big question to her "Will you move in with me?"

13th Apr, 2005 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Malexander Citizen

Ever since opening the local pharmacy my diet has changed dramatically where I grab some fast food on the way to work or on the way home. Subsequently, my weight has increased significantly since I moved here. I decide to make a conscious effort to go to the gym and workout more. My relationship with Julie has really grown in leaps and bounds and I am very close to popping the next big question "Will you marry me?"

20th Apr, 2005 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

Malexander Citizen

Today one of my employees at the pharmacy approached me and was acting TOO friendly. He then pulled me aside and asked me what I thought about him getting a promotion. He currently worked as a cashier but wanted to be able to work behind the counter as pharmacy technician. While I think he may be capable of this down the road, he is a bit too immature at the moment. I didn't want to make him feel bad so I lied and said we had enough technicians and that I would consider it for future changes. The pharmacy has really grown in leaps and bounds and now has 2 pharmacists (myself included), 4 technicians and 2 PSA's or cashiers. A lot of people have commented that we are a life saver for them as they no longer need to drive long distances or rely on snail mail for their medication. Business is certainly booming!

23rd Apr, 2005 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

Citizen: Malexander

Julie and I got married in a beautiful ceremony with not too many in attendance since we didn't know a lot of folks in town. We are very happy living together and with the success of the pharmacy and her new job at the University, life is good. Julie and I decided to meet some of our neighbors, and first attempted to meet with Nighthawk. We knocked on the door and asked him if he would be interested in joining us for dinner. We did the same for Smudge. Sure enough both of them obliged and joined us that night for dinner. It was quite enjoyable and they are both very friendly. We talked about our endeavors in town and of course the high school being built so close by. By the time they both left, we felt like we had made some very good friends. It's always good to have friendly neighbors.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Apr, 2005 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

Citizen Malexander - Page 3

I felt sick today, so luckily for me, I got some cold medicine from the pharmacy and went home for the day. I slept for a couple of hours and felt a little bit better, but still aching. Julie came home early today and has been taking care of me. She made me some soup and also made arrangements at the pharmacy for tomorrow as well. She is really a great person! Hopefully I will feel better in the morning.

1st May, 2005 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

Citizen Malexander Cozyville RPG Archive - Page 3

I woke up this morning, looked in the mirror and realized that I had really made it! My life could not have worked out better. I finished my education, opened up a thriving business and married the woman of my dreams. I have a nice house, a nice car, a decent neighborhood, and I live in a great town. I thank the Lord for blessing me immensely, and the cold I had the other day doesn't even bother me now. I get ready and head to work with a smile on my face.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Citizen: Malexander

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,