Citizen: Malexander - Page 4 of 7

I've been so busy the last few weeks - Page 4 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 27th Jul, 2005 - 8:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Closed
In Cozyville!
3rd May, 2005 - 3:15am / Post ID: #

Citizen: Malexander - Page 4

Today Julie and I had our first big fight! To be honest, I don't even remember what it was about. After spending the day away from each other, we both came home, and made up right away. We realized how foolish we both had been for getting into the squabble to begin with. We cooked ourselves a nice dinner, and enjoyed each other's company. Next we watched a movie we had rented and retired for the night. I guess every couple has to have one of those days where they disagree; hopefully it isn't too often.

Sponsored Links:
8th May, 2005 - 1:21pm / Post ID: #

Malexander Citizen

Today Julie and I went to see a movie. It was very enjoyable indeed to go to a movie in the company of such a wonderful person! After the movie we went to a nice dinner and sat and talked about the prospect of having children. Julie is very excited about the idea, while I am a bit more cautious. I worry that we are so busy that we may not have time for kids, but agree that it will be very nice to have young ones running around and us being able to watch them grow before our eyes. Julie said she would even be willing to be a stay-at-home mom, but I know how much time she spent in college earning her degree, and would hate for her to lose her skills. We decide there is plenty of time for kids, and head home to bed.

12th May, 2005 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

Citizen: Malexander Archive RPG Cozyville

Today I visited Cozyville wholesalers to purchase some goods for the pharmacy and the manager offered me a discount for being such a loyal client. I was pleasantly surprised! The business is growing, and I am considering upgrading and taking some more of the building as the customers are beginning to feel cramped when there are a number of them in the aisles.

15th May, 2005 - 2:06am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Malexander Citizen

Julie and I had our first child; a bouncing baby boy! We are so happy and he is such a bundle of joy. The hospital bill did cost a pretty penny, but it was all worth it. A lot of the people in Cozyville came to the hospital to see us, and we surely appreciated the congratulations, and the gifts. I closed the pharmacy the day he was born and gave everyone who worked there a day off as a form of celebration. Julie and I realize how much we are blessed!

17th May, 2005 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

Malexander Citizen

I hadn't seen neighbor Smudge for a while, so decided to visit and invite him over for dinner. He was not in when I knocked on his door, or he was choosing to ignore me smile.gif, but I left a note in his mailbox asking him to call and stating my intentions to get together.
The baby is growing like a weed, and Julie and I couldn't be any happier. It has been an experience child-proofing the house and introducing all the new baby furniture. We have also begun to appreciate being able to sleep all through the night a lot more! All in all, we are very happy with our new bundle of joy, and it is great seeing Julie with a smile on her face every time she looks at our little baby.

20th May, 2005 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #

Citizen: Malexander

Julie cooked a lavish meal for us today, and I thoroughly stuffed myself. I was so full that I fell asleep on the couch afterwards which watching TV. Julie put a blanket around me, and she went to bed. I woke up with the baby that night, and let her sleep in. We both appreciated each other a lot more the next morning.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Jun, 2005 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #

Citizen Malexander - Page 4

I have been under tremendous stress the last few weeks, and my family has suffered because of it. Today I came home and only had the strength to collapse on the couch. Julie gave me a back rub which was very welcome. The next morning I woke up and looked in the mirror and decided I needed to take up a hobby that would help me relieve stress and give me something other than work to focus on. Even though work is stressful it is very prosperous and I can see that the pharmacy is growing in leaps and bounds. Soon I will need to upgrade to a bigger facility.
My son is growing like a weed, and I am amazed at how much he is learning on a daily basis. Today he was able to identify most of his body parts when we asked him. He truly is a chop of the ole' block.

27th Jul, 2005 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

Citizen Malexander Cozyville RPG Archive - Page 4

I've been so busy the last few weeks that it has really put a toll on me and my family. I decided it was time to take a vacation, so we packed up the car, and drove out of town for the weekend. It was a pleasant time, enjoying the outdoors and getting away from civilization for a while. We came back feeling refreshed and re-energized!

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Citizen: Malexander

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,