Citizen: Malexander - Page 5 of 7

One of the big reasons Julie and I decided - Page 5 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 17th Apr, 2006 - 12:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Closed
In Cozyville!
30th Jul, 2005 - 9:22pm / Post ID: #

Citizen: Malexander - Page 5

Julie was in a mood today! She stomped into the living room while I was relaxing and watching a baseball game on TV. She plopped the baby on my lap, then demanded money to go grocery shopping! I wasn't sure what I did wrong today, but I'm certainly going to lay low for a while. This also makes me think that maybe we need to head over to the local diner and maybe meet some other grown-ups, so we don't drive ourselves crazy. I wonder if there are any child care services in Cozyville?

Sponsored Links:
2nd Aug, 2005 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

Malexander Citizen

Visited FarSeer's clothing today to spruce up the old wardrobe for myself and the wife. I was impressed at the wide assortment of men's and women's clothing, and we ended up spending a pretty penny while we were there. However, with the way the Pharmacy has been doing lately, we figured it was well deserved.

26th Feb, 2006 - 3:49am / Post ID: #

Citizen: Malexander Archive RPG Cozyville

My prolonged negligence of the pharmacy led it to bankruptcy and it was turned over to the city. This led to a lot of turmoil at home and I have fallen into a deep depression. I am determined to get my pharmacy back and return my family to the status we once enjoyed here in Cozyville!

18th Mar, 2006 - 9:10pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Malexander Citizen

We were robbed last night, and the thieves ran off with a couple of electronics and about $150 in cash. The main thing is that everyone is ok but Julie was, and still is shaken up by the series of events. I wonder if there is a good home security company around that I could get an estimate on a security system?

9th Apr, 2006 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

Malexander Citizen

With the recent robbery of our home, Julie and I decided to purchase Fire and Theft insurance. This has given us a greater sense of peace, especially with a young one around the house. We are also looking into moving into a bigger home at some point in time, just not yet.

14th Apr, 2006 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

Citizen: Malexander

The roof blew off our home and we had to get it fixed, so that took a chunk out of our savings. Luckily, we had enough saved up for something like this, but it came as quite a shock. We are looking into upgrading our house with our investment money, but also don't want to get in over our heads.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Apr, 2006 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #

Citizen Malexander - Page 5

Julie and I bought our dream home today and also purchased some luxury items to go along with it. We are really excited about this and feel great that we can provide for our child and future generations. My stress level has gone way down now, although there is the anxiety of owning such a large home. My happiness however has gone way up, and I feel on top of the world!

17th Apr, 2006 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

Citizen Malexander Cozyville RPG Archive - Page 5

One of the big reasons Julie and I decided to build the mansion we did was because of the one that recently went up across the street from us. Now it seems to be a big competition with them; at least that is how Julie is looking at it.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Citizen: Malexander

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,