Citizen: Malexander - Page 2 of 7

I opened the local Pharmacy and boy what a - Page 2 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 4th Apr, 2005 - 11:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »
Closed
In Cozyville!
20th Mar, 2005 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

Citizen: Malexander - Page 2

Well, as fate would have it, I played the local lottery and won $1000! I put some of it in the bank and used the rest on cosmetic surgery to remove that nasty wart. The doctor made some other adjustments while I was under the knife and now I look better than ever! I can't wait to go back to Encounters to see if people give me the second glance, if you know what I mean.

Sponsored Links:
21st Mar, 2005 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

Malexander Citizen

Well, my endeavors at the local University have been paying off. Now I am a Teachers Assistant and earning even more pay. The face-lift probably helped in that department as well, as I am assisting a female professor. I think she was smitten with me during the interview! College has been great so far, and I can't wait to graduate and become an entrepreneur. Life in Cozyville is grand!

27th Mar, 2005 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #

Citizen: Malexander Archive RPG Cozyville

I decided to go see a movie today. It was 'The Ring 2'. I do enjoy a horror movie every so often. It keeps the blood flowing. The mistake I made was going to see the late night showing, and because I don't have a car, I was walking home looking over my shoulder and envisioning that little girl coming after me! By the time I got home, I was a bit freaked out. Oh well, like I said, nothing like getting the blood flowing. I relaxed myself with a glass of wine, watched the local news to make sure the little girl hadn't killed anyone for real, and then retired to bed. I think tomorrow I will try to knock on the neighbors doors and see if anyone would like to get together for a little party. Nighty, night!

1st Apr, 2005 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Malexander Citizen

I have completed my University Studies and now have a Masters in Business Administration! I am ready to being looking into an investment opportunity. In the meantime, I've been hired on as a Professor at the University so that is taking a lot of my time. It is a lot of work, but very rewarding. I'll need to purchase a car soon; right now I'm the professor who walks to school everyday tongue.gif

3rd Apr, 2005 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

Malexander Citizen

I finally ponied up the cash and bought me a nice sports car! A black Corvette. It is really nice, and I get a lot of looks driving to and from the University. My neighbors have also been taking peeks at it parked in the driveway. I'll have to swing by Encounters soon in my new ride.

4th Apr, 2005 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

Citizen: Malexander

I have decided to go back to school once again to earn a Masters in Pharmaceuticals. I have my eye on opening up a Pharmacy in Cozyville. Today I passed my Masters exams, and am now a certified Pharmacist. Next, I look to invest in a building so that I can open up shop. It is a dream of mine that will soon, hopefully, become a reality.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Apr, 2005 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #

Citizen Malexander - Page 2

I suppose if I intend on opening up a business in Cozyville, then I should at least know what is going on around town. Today the newspaper guy stopped by my house to see if I wanted a subscription. I was so excited when the door bell rang, that I rushed to the door. I even invited him in for some coffee, but he declined, because it was against policy. I didn't even think twice about getting a subscription. I even got the 3-year deal, and that really brought a smile to his face, because he must have been working off commission. He thanked me a bunch, gave me my first copy for free, and then left. My eagerness for company makes me wonder if I am really happy in my life, being all alone. I ignored so many girls in college because I was so focused on my education, that now I am a bit depressed because I am all alone. I better start making myself more available.

4th Apr, 2005 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

Citizen Malexander Cozyville RPG Archive - Page 2

I opened the local Pharmacy and boy what a rush! People were lining up to come in and buy all kinds of stuff from medicines to toiletries to groceries. I found it very tough to keep up with all the customers, and though some of them got irate with the crowds, etc, for the most part everyone seemed pleased. I hope the grocery store next door doesn't get mad at me for taking some of their business, but I think we can co-exist without on stepping on each other's toes too much. By the end of the day I was dog tired! At home I get a friendly call from the tax collector asking me to pay 5FP for income earned at the Pharmacy. Ah, such is the life of a businessman. Hopefully my profit margin will be more than costs and expenses and taxes. Judging by the traffic today, I don't think I'll have a problem.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: Citizen: Malexander

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,