Tom Cruise - Page 3 of 10

QUOTE Actually, I did not like the way he - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 9th Nov, 2006 - 2:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (10) »
Tom Cruse
Post Date: 30th Jul, 2006 - 8:46pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Tom Cruise - Page 3

CRUISE AND HOLMES TO MARRY SOON

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes have announced they will tie the knot in the next few months.
Ref. https://www.stuff.co.nz/hlc/1,,93498~3748508a1860~,00.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Aug, 2006 - 11:20am / Post ID: #

Cruise Tom

TOM CRUISE LANDS ON FEET WITH NEW DEAL

Actor Tom Cruise, who was dropped by Paramount Pictures last week for his off-screen behavior, has signed a two-year development deal with an investment partnership headed by Washington Redskins owner Daniel Snyder, the companies said on Monday.
Ref. https://money.cnn.com/2006/08/28/news/newsm....reut/index.htm

Post Date: 30th Aug, 2006 - 9:04am / Post ID: #

Tom Cruise
A Friend

Tom Cruise Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Thats what happens when you thing you are above the industry you work for. When you think you are above reprocutions of your actions, then you are doomed to fall. When he decided to refuse to promote his own movie if South Park played an episode that portrayed him as "in the closet" at showed the real teaching of the Scientologist, he signed his own career death toll at Paramount.

Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2006 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Cruise Tom

CRUISE MAKES NICE WITH BROOKE SHIELDS

Tom Cruise has apologized to Brooke Shields for publicly criticizing her use of antidepressants after the birth of her first daughter.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/arts/national/2006...ds-apology.html

9th Nov, 2006 - 3:40am / Post ID: #

Cruise Tom

His behavior oftens leaves you wondering if he is on drugs or extremely happy. He better make it work or this will make for some rather embarrassing coverage should a divorce arise:

9th Nov, 2006 - 12:14pm / Post ID: #

Tom Cruise

I thought it was hilarious! I have never seen him so "hyper" like that before. Something was not quite right, I am not sure.

Reconcile Edited: LDS_forever on 9th Nov, 2006 - 12:16pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Nov, 2006 - 12:18pm / Post ID: #

Tom Cruise - Page 3

Actually, I did not like the way he was handling Oprah - it was very aggressive and I am sure Oprah must have thought that he was going to hurt her in some way (sprain something). Personally I think he must have been sniffing something as his reactions seem consistent with someone that is using drugs and not just merely excited. What do you think?

9th Nov, 2006 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #

Tom Cruise Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 3

Actually, I did not like the way he was handling Oprah - it was very aggressive and I am sure Oprah must have thought that he was going to hurt her in some way (sprain something)

I don't think so. They are also very good friends outside the camera. I think she was shocked like everybody else as his crazy behavior.

I am not sure about drugs, it would be unfair to make such judgement without knowing the person but he does look like he had a few extra bowls of Fruit Loops with added sugar that morning.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Tom Cruise

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,