Tom Cruise - Page 6 of 10

Tom Cruise shows off his moves Katie Holmes - Page 6 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 25th Jun, 2010 - 9:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Tom Cruse
Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2009 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Tom Cruise - Page 6

Camping no cruising matter

Tom Cruise has long given the impression that his grasp on reality is somewhat tenuous, but his announcement that he is planning to take wife Katie Holmes and their daughter camping next month is surely proof that the tiny megastar has finally lost it. Ref. Source 3

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Apr, 2009 - 11:48am / Post ID: #

Cruise Tom

Tom bans Katie from smoking

Tom Cruise has reportedly banned Katie Holmes from smoking. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2009 - 10:45am / Post ID: #

Tom Cruise Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Tom Cruise's sex confession

Tom Cruise 'excels' at sex. The 'Wichita' actor made the admission when he was asked about his performance during an appearance on a US talk show alongside his co-star Cameron Diaz. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2009 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

Tom Cruise
A Friend

Page 6 Cruise Tom

You know there are some things in this world I just do not want to know about. I can tell you that Tom Cruise's sexual prowlness was one of them. I think I am scarred now.

18th Sep, 2009 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

Cruise Tom

As a married man why would anyone need to know that unless he is still looking or maybe his blood is rushing to his head too much or lastly, maybe he has some lustful movie coming up and he needs to start promoting it indirectly. You just never know with these people.

18th Sep, 2009 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #

Tom Cruise

It's simple to me. Someone who needs to "brag" about it is probably very insecure (like most people who brag about other things) so probably his sex life is not as good as he wants everyone to know.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Sep, 2009 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

Tom Cruise
A Friend

Tom Cruise - Page 6

But we really do not want to know about it. I think some people just go too far in bragging.

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2010 - 9:12pm / Post ID: #

Tom Cruise Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 6

Tom Cruise shows off his moves

Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise love "showing each other their dance moves" wherever possible. Ref. Source 6

+  « First of 10 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Tom Cruise

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,