Tom Cruise - Page 8 of 10

Tom Cruise's secret autobiography - Page 8 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 30th Apr, 2013 - 11:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Tom Cruse
Post Date: 12th Jul, 2012 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Tom Cruise - Page 8

Cruise attorney threatens magazine

Tom Cruise's attorney has threatened the parent company of the National Enquirer with a multimillion-dollar lawsuit over a new issue asserting it has details of the actor's recent split with wife Katie Holmes, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Ref. Stuff.co.nz

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Sep, 2012 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

Cruise Tom

Tom Cruise wife project happened, says director

While Tom Cruise is rebuffing reports Scientology organised a wife hunt for him, Oscar winning Crash writer-director Paul Haggis has confirmed the story. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 14th Oct, 2012 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

Tom Cruise
A Friend

Tom Cruise Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Unlike many, I don't think Cruise is a good actor at all. Some actors can suppress their own personalities and become their characters and that is how it should be. Every one of Cruises characters has been Tom Cruise by another name. Every one the same. The only one of his movies I really liked and own is Top Gun. I sort of liked Jerry McGuire but I don't own it and my assessment of his acting ability stands.

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2013 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

Page 8 Cruise Tom

Cruise almost ready for space travel

Tom Cruise wants to fly into space after "Other people test it out first". Ref. Source 3

9th Apr, 2013 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

Cruise Tom

As reported on the media many times before, Tom Cruise did not expect the divorce from Katie Holmes. For the first time, he breaks the silence about their relationship.

international QUOTE
Apparently, Tom Cruise was as surprised as everyone else when news broke that he and Katie Holmes were getting a divorce.

"I did not expect that," Cruise said, opening up about his split for the first time on German TV network ProSieben.

After five years of marriage, Holmes announced she was leaving Cruise on June 29, 2012, which reportedly left the actor heartbroken and blindsided.

However, the "Oblivion" star now reveals he has had "An incredible amount of time to reflect" on life after the break up.

"Life is a challenge," Cruise says. "To be 50 and have experiences and think you have everything under control, and then it hits you - that's what life is "¦ Life is tragicomic. You need a certain sense of humor." Source 7

9th Apr, 2013 - 10:28pm / Post ID: #

Tom Cruise

There must have been signs but he probably chose to ignore them unless she was using her acting skills during the whole marriage.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Apr, 2013 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

Tom Cruise - Page 8

If he thinks leaving the religion will cause his ex-wife to come back, he is in denial.

international QUOTE
The 'Mission: Impossible' actor - whose six-year marriage to the 33-year-old brunette ended in August - is said to be reconsidering his connections to Scientology after 20 years with the church because the 50-year-old star, who was married to Nicole Kidman from 1990 until 2001, felt "A failure" following his latest split.

A source told The People newspaper: "Now he's lost the most precious thing in his life, he sees that his Scientology beliefs may not have hurt his box office but have ended not one but two marriages.

"It was a terrifying and rude awakening for Tom when Katie served him with divorce papers. He's used to feeling undefeatable and untouchable. When he lost Katie he felt a failure." Source 7

Post Date: 30th Apr, 2013 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

Tom Cruise Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 8

Tom Cruise's secret autobiography

Tom Cruise is one of the world's most visible people, and one of its least seen. Ref. Source 5

+  « First of 10 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Tom Cruise

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,