Tom Cruise - Page 9 of 10

Tom ‘bans’ Nicole from son’s wedding. - Page 9 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 28th Mar, 2019 - 10:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 
Tom Cruse
Post Date: 16th Dec, 2013 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Tom Cruise - Page 9

Cruise told 'cool it' on Scientology

TOM Cruise's long-time publicist says she once told the star to "Cool it" With all the Scientology talk. Ref. Source 6

Sponsored Links:
18th Apr, 2014 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

Cruise Tom

So Laura Prepon is Tom's new date. I mean he is so limiting himself by dating only women in Scientology. If it goes beyond the first stage I doubt it will last.

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2017 - 1:38am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Tom Cruise Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Tom Cruise injured in stunt gone bad. TOM Cruise was forced to leave the set of Mission Impossible 6 in London after he slammed into a wall on a stunt. Source 9j.

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2017 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

Tom Cruise
A Friend

Page 9 Cruise Tom

Yeah, there are photos and video of this. He slammed pretty hard. I'm impressed with how he still does his own stunts. My hats off to him.

14th Aug, 2017 - 4:51am / Post ID: #

Cruise Tom

Why do your own stunts when there are a dozen guys who can do it for you? Is it an ego thing or something? Tom Cruise isn't getting younger and injuries can happen more often when you get older.

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2017 - 5:02am / Post ID: #

Tom Cruise
A Friend

Tom Cruise

Swell,

Maybe it's an ego thing, maybe it's for the challenge. Or maybe it's to keep himself young.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Aug, 2017 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #

Tom Cruise
A Friend

Tom Cruise - Page 9

He has always liked to do his own stunts so that way he can completely in character with all that is going on with his character. Tom has always been a actor that gets in depth with his characters so he plays them quite well. He researches and studies his character. This is what makes him a very good actor in all he does.

Post Date: 28th Mar, 2019 - 10:06pm / Post ID: #

Tom Cruise Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 9

Tom ‘bans’ Nicole from son’s wedding. Tom Cruise has reportedly demanded that ex-wife Nicole Kidman stay away from their son’s upcoming wedding, because of his Scientology beliefs. Source 4e.

+  « First of 10 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Tom Cruise

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,