Tom Cruise - Page 2 of 10

That made me laugh too, Malexander. I suppose - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 21st May, 2006 - 8:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (10) »
Tom Cruse
19th Apr, 2006 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

Tom Cruise - Page 2

It's interesting to notice that Brooke Shield's daughter was also born the same day (remember the huge argument Tom and her had over anti-depressants following the birth of her first child?).

I hope he does not cause her to age too fast in the process

Based on rumors, they said Tom wants his fiance doing nothing else but looking after their children "I do not want another Nicole", he said to a good friend.

Sponsored Links:
19th Apr, 2006 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #

Cruise Tom

Tom wants his fiance doing nothing else but looking after their children "I do not want another Nicole", he said to a good friend.

I wonder how much this was discussed with Katie herself. She has a career also, or is she sacrificing it for Tom?

19th Apr, 2006 - 8:34pm / Post ID: #

Tom Cruise Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I do not know but lots of rumours (from journalists specially) seem to blame Scientologist in all this. They said she has a "best" friend (a Scientologist member) or chaperone that follows her everywhere and even tell her what to say in the interviews. I know for instance that she will not be allowed to talk with her baby for the first week (another Scientologist belief).

20th Apr, 2006 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Cruise Tom

LDS_Forever, I really didn't appreciate his talking about anti-depressants like that! That made me so angry! To say that there is no post-partum depression is like saying that the sun does not rise and set. My mum said he'd find out when Katie had her "baby blues" after the baby was born, but I said no, that she would have so many people waiting on her hand and foot and baby nurses and things that she would be able to sleep and not be a "regular" parent. I hope this isn't too off-topic from the movies -- I stopped watching Tom Cruise movies when he decided he was a Psychologist.

20th Apr, 2006 - 1:33am / Post ID: #

Cruise Tom

Well, you all know that Tom was expecting his fiance to have a "silent" birth and not use any type of pain killers...but it seems like the young lady could not handle the pain (and I do not blame her!)

People magazine reports Katie left the hospital within 24 hours of giving birth, during which, she opted for an epidural.

20th Apr, 2006 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #

Tom Cruise

Cruise plays down 'placenta plan'

Hollywood actor Tom Cruise has played down reports that he plans to eat the placenta of his new baby.
The War of the Worlds star was quoted in GQ magazine saying he thought the placenta and umbilical cord would be "very nutritious".

But in a subsequent interview with Diane Sawyer on US television, he made light of the comments.

"Yeah, we're going to do that - a whole family thing. Isn't that normal and natural? No, we're not eating it."

https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/Hi/entertainment/4918012.stm

Another instance of where the media takes someone's words out of context. However, in this case, given the situation with Tom Cruise's belief in scientology, it was pretty funny, if you ask me. biggrin.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Apr, 2006 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

Tom Cruise - Page 2

I just had to share this with my forum friends because it made me laugh

Cruise baby name puzzles Israelis

JERUSALEM (Reuters) -- Suri, the name chosen by Hollywood couple Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes for their newborn daughter, is raising more than its share of interest in Israel.

It means "get out of here" in the local language, Hebrew.

"I really don't know what they were thinking when they chose this name. It's a term that denotes expulsion, like 'Get out of here'," said Gideon Goldenberg, a linguistics professor at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. "It's pretty blunt."

21st May, 2006 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #

Tom Cruise Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

That made me laugh too, Malexander. I suppose it's too late to start changing the name, so the poor baby will be stuck with it.
At the moment Tom Cruise is in practically every magazine you pick up,and to be truthfully blunt, I don't like what I'm reading about his attitudes and beliefs, which doesn't however detract from his acting skills, which I have always thought to be above average.
Katie holmes parents are devout Catholics, and if you believe what you read in the media, they are very distressed at the effect that living with a Scientologist is having on their daughter.
I also read that if Katie did have enough of Tom Cruise and decide to split, she would have a hard struggle getting the custody of their baby, as the Scientologists would step in and take over.
I just hope she knows what she is doing!

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Tom Cruise

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,