[party Order] The Rescue - Page 3 of 11

I have sent a PM to Nighthawk asking what - Page 3 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 16th Apr, 2005 - 4:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (11) »
Closed
16th Apr, 2005 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] The Rescue - Page 3

The Game Master says...

Keep in mind that for some of you to heal it will take many weeks of rest. Are you sure that is what you want to do? If yes, then confirm with a reply here.

Sponsored Links:
16th Apr, 2005 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

Rescue Order party

Only if that is the only option to be fully healed. That is why I asked about purchasing HP for healing in one of my e-mails. I think the rest of us need at most 2 HP. I thought I was told if we purchased that we would be told to simply rest anyway. So, if we have the option of healing another way, then we will be interested in that. Mud is being tended by Remi for his wounds. Joe is buying 8 HP. If purchasing HP healing is possible for faster healing, then Ice will purchase the 2 she needs.

However, I don't think any of us want to go out less than fully healed. If there is another option, we would definately want to consider that as well. I guess I am not sure what the other options are. As far as Mud, that is addressed in another thread.

16th Apr, 2005 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] The Rescue RPG PBP Medieval World

The Game Master says...

Is that a yes or no? References to other methods of healing are had in the Secret Order - that is all I can say about it. It is up to the party to decide what it wants to do keeping mind that you can only go as fast as the slowest healing method.

16th Apr, 2005 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Rescue Order party

That means Mud will be addressed in secret order. Then the party will wait for the rest of the members to be fully healed. Since that should be two weeks at most...5-7 days per HP.

16th Apr, 2005 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

Rescue Order party

The Game Master says...

Joe is on '0' and will therefore need at least 6 weeks to two months to heal. One does not go from unconscious / almost death to fighting in two weeks. As was said before the only way to speed that up will be based on what is known in the Secret Order. Do not confuse going to the doctor with instant healing the doctor is the only one that can revive someone on '0'. He places them on '1' and then person must heal like everyone else. The difference is someone on '2' does not need a doctor to revive them and therefore can avoid that expense. Now you still need to tell me what you intentions are about waiting.

16th Apr, 2005 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] The Rescue

Joe is buying 8 HP worth of help. Doesn't that restore him? There is a healing potion in the marked that you can purchase by HP number you want? I thought anyone with less than 2 HP could use that to get better, but if you were over 2 HP you couldn't? If that is a misconception, then we will need to reconsider because all of our plans have been based upon that understanding.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Apr, 2005 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Rescue - Page 3

The Game Master says...

I place this one last time in the FAQ about healing, from that you will need to give me your answer.

16th Apr, 2005 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Rescue World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 3

I have sent a PM to Nighthawk asking what he wants to do. However, I still am confused. Hopefully, he won't be. It appears to me you are saying that the he needs to buy 8 HP and then he has to wait 5-7 days for each HP in order to be healed. I am basing that on what the market says "Calculate based on each HP the character needs to have restored. One HP cured usually needs about 5 to 7 days of rest. NOTE: If your character has more than 2FP then you do not need the aide of a doctor (not counting disease or unusual circumstances)." I will clarify with Nighthawk what he wants to do and then will post the decision here. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Update: I just read all the updates. As soon as I here from Nighthawk, I will post. I now have a complete understanding of how healing works. Thanks.

Reconcile Edited: funbikerchick on 16th Apr, 2005 - 4:12pm

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (11) »

> TOPIC: [party Order] The Rescue

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,