[party Order] The Rescue - Page 7 of 11

Ice will take 5gp from Sabina and pay the - Page 7 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 2nd Jun, 2005 - 9:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 11 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Closed
24th May, 2005 - 9:49am / Post ID: #

[party Order] The Rescue - Page 7

We will continue to ride to the north. We will slow down our pace a bit so as to be more careful in the dark, but we will continue to head back in the general direction of the village. Come day break, we will figure out exactly where we are and then change course if necessary to get back to the village.

Sponsored Links:
25th May, 2005 - 10:17am / Post ID: #

Rescue Order party

We will look for a suitable place to make camp. We would like some trees or a cave for shelter. We will stop and stay the day to rest and recover. Daphne, who is an herbalist, will remove some of Sabina's healing herbs and administer them to her. We will all rest and try to allow Sabina some recovery time so that she can survive a return to the village.

Ice, and Daphne will take the first watch. We will walk a post so that we do not fall asleep. We will be on our feet walking the perimeter of the camp. It will be a three hour watch. During this watch, the others will sleep. Then Kron and Mud will take the next watch. They will also walk around the perimeter to stay awake. It shouldn't be as difficult for them since they will have had three hours sleep before their watch. After this 6 hours passes we will decide based upon the health of Sabina how to proceed.

We will not light a fire since it is day time. Those who are hungry will eat their rations. Those who are thirsty will drink. We will allow the horses to graze.

25th May, 2005 - 1:36pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] The Rescue RPG PBP Medieval World

We will head back to the village. However, we will do so at a pace that doesn't result in the death of the injured members. If at any point it looks like we are going to lose one of the injured we will stop and reconsider our options. The riding partners will remain as they were previously.

31st May, 2005 - 10:42am / Post ID: #

Page 7 Rescue Order party

First, we will get the doctor for Sabina. Then the rest of us will meet with Knight as requested.

31st May, 2005 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

Rescue Order party

Ice speaks up: "We are all fierce warriors, but these bandits seem to be almost superhuman. They attack us from a position of fortification. We have suffered many losses. Our last trip was just as deadly as the first. We have had one kidnapped, two killed, two gravely wounded and several with lesser wounds. Unfortunately, your horse was stolen when our comrad was kidnapped."

1st Jun, 2005 - 10:00pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] The Rescue

Ice says, "Wait just a minute! We will replace your horse, but there is no reason to take one of these we have with us. Each of these horses has been trained and is comfortable with us and we with them. We will pool our money and buy a new horse to replace the one that was lost. That way, we can keep the horses we have and you can have a brand new one. If you prefer, we can just give you the gold and you can select your own at the market."

If Knight wants the money, the plan is for Joe, Kron and Mud to give 10 gp each, Sabina and Ice will give 11 each. However, I this was proposed this morning and I don't think everyone has had time to see it yet. FarSeer and Smudge haven't said yes or no to the plan. If it needs to be done now, then I say go with it and I will deal with any displeasure from FarSeer and Smudge. They are west coast and likely haven't seen it yet. I indicated I would wait until 10 eastern to finalize.

Reconcile Edited: funbikerchick on 1st Jun, 2005 - 10:09pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Jun, 2005 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Rescue - Page 7

Ice will go. She will take the money from Kron and Mud and then make up the rest with her GP. Then she will bring the horse back. As soon as she has brought the horse back to Knight she will go collect Joe's share and Sabina's share.

I am not ignoring the questions about doctor's visit, I don't have the answer yet. We are researching how long we need to rest so that everyone can be healed before our next adventure. Also need to hear from FarSeer about what she wants to do with her character. She is probably still at work since it isn't yet 5:00 on the west coast.

2nd Jun, 2005 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Rescue World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 7

Ice will take 5gp from Sabina and pay the doctor for 1 HP worth of cure. Then after that we will wait to see updated stats before deciding how long we must wait to begin our next journey.

+  « First of 11 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 

> TOPIC: [party Order] The Rescue

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,