Terri Schiavo - Page 5 of 10

I am thankful that she has found peace, and - Page 5 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 1st Apr, 2005 - 4:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (10) »
Discuss  Terri Schiavo Feeding Tube Removed From Brain-damaged Woman
26th Mar, 2005 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

Terri Schiavo - Page 5

Will she be whisked away and cremated so that the parents will not have a chance to see her at all? (And of course so that there will be no evidence left?)

As a matter of fact yes, she will be cremated even though the parents begged him not to because Terri was a Catholic and she did not believe in cremation. He does not care at all the opinion of Terri's parents *shaking head*. He makes me sick. The worst of all is coming...she will die within a few hours. sad.gif

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Mar, 2005 - 11:58am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Schiavo Terri

Terri Schiavo's Estranged Husband Denies Her Final Communion
Pinellas Park, FL (LifeNews.com) -- Terri Schiavo's estranged husband Michael has denied Terri a final communion before she succumbs to a painful starvation death. The decision has Terri's parents and family in a state of shock. Responding for the Schindler family, Brother Paul O'Donnell, a Franciscan monk who has been helping the family this past week, said it was an affront to Terri and her Catholic beliefs. "Terri Schiavo ... a practicing Roman Catholic all her life, has been denied the precious body and blood of our Lord, Jesus Christ," O'Donnell said. "This is in violation of her religious rights and freedoms and allows the governor to "¦ intervene," O'Donnell added. The decision is important to Terri's family as it could be the last time she has communion before she dies. No one knows if Terri could swallow the communion bread and wine because Michael has not allowed doctors to conduct swallowing tests to determine whether Terri could eat or drink on her own. Even if she can't eat or drink, a very tiny morsel of bread and a drop of wine would have been placed on her tongue during the ceremony, O'Donnell said
https://m1e.net/c?34369651-DREKXe6nci0ZM%40...1-WV2lyolnCbg62

Terri Schiavo Friend: She Often Had Bruises, Talked Divorce
Pinellas Park, FL (LifeNews.com) -- A friend of Terri Schiavo's says the disabled woman frequently had bruises on her arms and legs prior to her collapse in 1990. The comments lend further evidence to allegations that Terri's estranged husband Michael abused her and that those actions caused her current condition. "I did notice bruises on her upper arms and upper legs," Jackie Rhodes told Fox News Channel's Greta Van Susteren. The two worked together at an insurance company's office. Rhodes said she wasn't phased at the time by Terri's frequent bruising and attributed it to "maybe running into the desk at work or, you know, maybe she was extra-sensitive." "But now, hindsight tells me that I did see them quite frequently and that they may have been more than just a bump into the desk," Rhodes explained. "They were mostly bruises where normally they would be covered up, you know, during the work day," she said. "They were smaller bruises, like maybe someone had grabbed her or, you know, like, squeezed her arm or leg really tight." In her Friday interview, Rhodes revealed that Terri and her husband had a heated argument on the evening prior to February 25, 1990, when Michael supposedly woke up to find Terri unconscious in the hallway of the couple's St. Petersburg home. Rhodes told Fox News that Terri called her in tears after the fight and she confirmed other accounts of Terri saying she and Michael had discussed a divorce.
Ref. https://m1e.net/c?34369651-SQyLvkvX2qXMI%40...8-DG1plwVy0MIjY

30th Mar, 2005 - 4:06pm / Post ID: #

Terri Schiavo History & Civil Business Politics

Here is a bit more information about Terri's condition, and how she got there. This is from a leading medical blog.

https://codeblueblog.blogs.com/codeblueblog...edblogs_fu.html

First, there is a timeline about her original incident, then some commentary.

If you look carefully at this time line you will see that Terri had "NORMAL" CT's of the brain on 2/25 and 2/27.

STOP THE PRESSES

There is categorically and absolutely NO WAY Terri could have suffered MASSIVE ANOXIC INJURY TO THE BRAIN ON 2/25 AND HAVE NORMAL CT SCAN ON 2/27

NO WAY

Brain edema begins to occur about 20 minutes after infarction and by 24 hours her brain (if she HAD suffered a massive anoxic event) would have been MASSIVELY SWOLLEN -- something that could NEVER be missed and NEVER called normal.

NEVER.

If Terri's brain CT was NORMAL 2 days after she entered the hospital than there is NO POSSIBLE WAY she suffered a massive infarction or global ischemia on 2/25.

THIS IS ALL WRONG

Now look at 3/30. Suddenly she develops NONCOMMUNICATING HYDROCEPHALUS.

WHAT?

Did anyone ask HOW? How did she develop noncommunicating hydrocephalus suddenly on 3/30/90 with 2 normal CT scans on 2/235 and 2/27?

Excellent questions. And they will probably never be answered, since the courts have been acting in concert with the conspiracy to murder Terri.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 854 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 85.4%

31st Mar, 2005 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Schiavo Terri

Terri Schiavo has died, according to a spokesman for her parents.
https://www.CNN.com

Will the death threats to the husband now be taken seriously or was it all media hype? I am interested to know, and I am also sure this will become a movie.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

31st Mar, 2005 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

Schiavo Terri

In the hopes of not sounding insensitive, I am glad that she has finally passed away and found peace from her suffering. However, we all know this issue is far from over. It will be interesting to see what perspective the resultant movie will show; the husbands', the parents or possibly Terri's?

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

31st Mar, 2005 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #

Terri Schiavo

I have mixed feelings of anger, sadness and frustration. I could not believe that Michael Schiavi would actually stop Terri's parents and other blood relatives from spending time with her daughter in the last hours of her life on Thursday. It makes me sick and it makes me very mad.

I am sure he is happy now..after all, that's all he wanted from day one! (sorry if I sound harsh but I am very upset right now). He did not even wait for a year after his wife went into this state to get another woman and he cared so much about Terri? Gimme a break!.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Mar, 2005 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #

Terri Schiavo - Page 5

I am also glad that her suffering is over. I am very upset that her parents were forbidden to be with her in that last little time.

While her life is over, the legal and political ramifications will echo for decades. The judiciary has proven that it can defy governors, Congress and the President, with impunity. The far Left even went against some of its most ardent supporters (Jesse Jackson and Ralph Nader). The disability rights groups are disillusioned with the Left now, as well. While the New York Times, the LA Times, and other "mainstream media" organs tried to paint Terri's supporters as being restricted to the "Religious Right", this was shown to be the lie it was by the overwhelming support of Democratic legislators and various civil rights leaders. So, perhaps the MSM has lost some more of its credibility (hard as that is to imagine).

I hope her family is able to gain comfort from the knowledge that so many people support them. I know that they have a strong belief and hope that she is free of her suffering.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 854 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 85.4%

1st Apr, 2005 - 4:00am / Post ID: #

Terri Schiavo Politics Business Civil & History - Page 5

I am thankful that she has found peace, and that that man can no longer torment her. Yet I grieve with her parents for the loss of their sweet daughter -- not just now, but the many years they have stood by her during her ... what do you even call it? disability? ... and had to suffer at the hands of her "husband" calling all the shots and denying them even the few moments they should have had at her death.

I, too, hope that they can gain peace and comfort somehow in the knowledge that she is now safe.

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Terri Schiavo

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,