Halle Berry - Page 3 of 6

Age no factor in Halle Berry split Halle Berry's - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 3rd May, 2010 - 10:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Halle Berry
6th Sep, 2007 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

Halle Berry - Page 3

That is a bit old to have a first child, I hope it all works out and they bring up the child in a home rather than a house.

Sponsored Links:
6th Sep, 2007 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

Berry Halle

Too old? Women are now days starting having babies in their late 30's. I think up to 43-44, she is fine so she can have a couple more after this one but yes, more old you are more complications in pregnancy.

6th Sep, 2007 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

Halle Berry Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I did not say too old, I said it is a bit old for the first. We are not talking about this being her third child - it is her first!. She will be 61 when the child is 20.

6th Sep, 2007 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Berry Halle

I just saw a pic of her in People.com and I was quite surprised that if she is only three months pregnant and this is her first child she is already showing a baby tummy!

Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2009 - 4:37am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Berry Halle

Halle Berry pregnant

Halle Berry is to become a mum for the second time - she is said to be pregnant again. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2009 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

Halle Berry
A Friend

Halle Berry

Her first child is not two yet and now she is going to have a second child. I would think that at the age of 43 she would be getting close to not safely having children. I guess with modern medical care you can have children to age 45?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st May, 2010 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #

Halle Berry - Page 3

Just to clarify, the rumors that she was pregnant for second time weren't true, what it is true is that after a 4 year relationship with the father of her daughter (Gabriel Aubry), their relationship came to an end.

Source 3

Post Date: 3rd May, 2010 - 10:12pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Halle Berry Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 3

Age no factor in Halle Berry split

Halle Berry's ex boyfriend, Gabriel Aubry, denies her age is to blame for their split. Ref. Source 4

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Halle Berry

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,