Halle Berry - Page 2 of 6

Congratulations for Halle Berry and boyfriend, - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 6th Sep, 2007 - 12:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Halle Berry
15th Sep, 2003 - 4:49am / Post ID: #

Halle Berry - Page 2

i think shes a pretty lady. She doesnt ever look too made up and always has a fresh air about her. (at least on TV wink.gif

as for her acting, i never thought too much of it until Monster's Ball. I think she played a really great role and pulled it off well...although she got some slack for her nude scene

Sponsored Links:
19th Mar, 2005 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

Berry Halle

Halle Berry, was born Aug 14 1966 in Cleveland, Ohio, to an African-American father and Caucasian mother. At 17, she became Miss Teen All-America representing the state of Ohio. A year later she was the first runner-up in the Miss USA paegant. Halle has been considered one of the sexiest actresses, and has starred in such movies as:

Jungle Fever (1991)
X-Men (2000)
Swordfish (2001)
Monster's Ball (2001)
Die Another Day (2002)
Gothika (2003)
CatWoman (2004)

Here is a link to her official website:

https://www.hallewood.com/

According to the UK site femalefirst.co.uk, Halle was quoted as saying she is insecure about her looks. Read more about it here:

https://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/19212004.htm

22nd Mar, 2005 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #

Halle Berry Sports & Fashion Music Movies

In the last Oscar awards Oprah came on camera and was quite serious when she said that Halle is the most beautiful woman in the world. She has nice features, but the most beautiful... well not for me. I do like her style of acting though, she makes a good co-star better than the star in my opinion.

22nd Mar, 2005 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Berry Halle

She is a very good looking woman but way too over-rated. I do not think she is a great actress either, I think she is just average.

Post Date: 16th Apr, 2007 - 12:11am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Berry Halle

BERRY ON BABY-MAKING MISSION

Halle Berry has set herself a deadline to get pregnant by the end of the year.
Ref. https://www.stuff.co.nz/hlc/1,,93498~4026493a1860~,00.html

16th Apr, 2007 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

Halle Berry

Well, she is 40 years old and dating a guy who is only 31. Women have that natural instinct to be moms at some point of time. Hollywood actresses such as Julia Roberts or even the red-haired actress from Desperate Housewives are just few examples of women who put their careers FIRST and when they realize that does not longer brings them the kind of satisfaction they are looking for, this "baby-itching" bug starts to kick.

I wish her well.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Apr, 2007 - 1:01am / Post ID: #

Halle Berry - Page 2

Halle Berry is a very attractive lady. I always admire when these models turn away from their careers to pursue acting. I think she is a great actress. She was so young and cute in the movie "Boomerang" and after so many years have elapsed, she still looks good!

I suppose she has given up on "finding Mr Right" since she doesn't seem to have any luck in the "love department." It is interesting that such a beautiful and intelligent lady like her, cannot find the right man. Well I guess we can't have it all! Somehow, I cannot picture Halle Berry settling down into the "motherhood role." I think she should find someone special first before deciding to have a baby. But then again, I guess I am an old fashioned girl!

6th Sep, 2007 - 12:41pm / Post ID: #

Halle Berry Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

Congratulations for Halle Berry and boyfriend, she is three months pregnant and was looking for this baby for a while now. She is 41.

Halle Berry is expecting her first child.

"Yes, I am three months pregnant," the Oscar winner told Access Hollywood on Tuesday. "Gabriel and I are beyond excited and I've waited a long time for this moment in my life."

Berry, 41, and her boyfriend, 32-year-old model Gabriel Aubry, met shooting a Versace ad in Los Angeles in November 2005 and first stepped out publicly three months later at the February opening of a Versace boutique in New York City.

Earlier this year, Berry told InStyle, "I definitely want children. Very much."

In terms of what kind of parent she'll be, she said. "I want my kids to realize it's only through hard work that any success or real joy comes. It's not about money; it's the intangible rewards - having integrity and doing what you say you're going to do."

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Halle Berry

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,