Junk Food Safety - Page 3 of 7

Hey...I gotta car with my Happy Meal. What - Page 3 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 17th May, 2007 - 6:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Best of  Junk Food Safety Are you eating a tad bit more than you think?
15th Feb, 2006 - 9:38pm / Post ID: #

Junk Food Safety - Page 3

I love Mc Donald's fries, but do you like them with a little blood on it?. No, I do not mean ketchup...I mean BLOOD!

Woman sues over bloody Happy Meal

GASTONIA, North Carolina (AP) -- A woman who said she found blood smeared inside her container of french fries is suing McDonald's Corp. for at least $10,000.

Lora Davis, 42, said she was down to the last several french fries that came with her Happy Meal when she noticed the blood.

"At first, I felt disbelief," she said. "Then fear."

Davis bought the meal at a McDonald's in Gastonia, North Carolina, on November 26, 2004, and ate it at her office desk.

When she found the blood, she said, she called the fast-food restaurant and spoke with an apologetic assistant manager. The person later called back and said the blood came from an employee who had suffered a cut, she said...

https://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/02/15/mcdonald...d.ap/index.html

Actually, the manager confirmed the story of the lady, I am surprised she is suing them for 10,000 dollars only!

Sponsored Links:
3rd Jun, 2006 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

Safety Food Junk

It is amazing the amount of people who risk going to jail in order to make some money...*shaking head* This guy goes and buys a frozen mouse and put it on a burrito in order to get money from Taco Bell. Shame!

TRAVERSE CITY, Michigan (AP) -- A man who stuffed a dead mouse into his Taco Bell burrito in a botched extortion attempt was sentenced Friday to 16 to 30 months in prison.

Ryan Daniel Goff, 20, pleaded guilty last month to a felony count of attempted false pretenses between $1,000 and $20,000.

Sheriff's investigators said Goff complained to a restaurant employee in January that his burrito tasted "funny."

Goff reported finding the mouse to the local health department and Taco Bell's regional manager. According to court records, he allegedly told the manager: "It won't be a good day if the media finds out about this."

But investigators said his girlfriend told them he purchased frozen mice from a pet store and put one of them in his burrito...

3rd Jun, 2006 - 3:46am / Post ID: #

Junk Food Safety Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

That's disgusting. I do not understand this kind of mentality ~ other than they think they will get rich quick. Do they not read the news and see how lame it is to try these tactics?

1st Feb, 2007 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Safety Food Junk

Well, it seems like Mc Donalds is in trouble again but for some reason this smell fishy. The woman is already speaking to attorneys to probably sue Mc Donalds for millions, what do you think? Real or Fake?

BRADENTON, Fla. (AP) - A woman claims she found a razor blade in her McDonald's breakfast sandwich early Wednesday, and authorities interviewed people involved.

Carolyn Bovey, 54, who was not injured, said she ordered the sausage, egg and cheese McMuffin in the drive-thru of a McDonald's in Bradenton. She allegedly found the blade in the sandwich's eggs after biting into it at work, according to a police report.

A manager at the store told authorities that the restaurant uses razor blades, but it was unclear if they were the same type Bovey claims she found. It was also unclear what the blades were used for. The manager told authorities that the only way she could see the incident happening was if someone had placed an object above the cooking area and it fell in accidentally, a police report said.

Sheriff's Sgt. Mike Kenyan said he found a razor blade in the manager's desk that resembled the one found in Bovey's sandwich.

Restaurant owner Cynthia Kennedy said in a statement that the public should be wary of making assumptions about the incident.

"Absolutely nothing is more important to me than operating safe restaurants. We take great pride in the food we serve our customers and set rigorous standards for food and restaurant safety," Kennedy said. "We strongly caution anyone from jumping to conclusions without having all the facts."

28th Apr, 2007 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

Safety Food Junk

Imagine ordering a Happy Meal from Mc Donalds for your sweet son or daughter and find inside a box, a condom! And no, apparently Mc Donalds is not denying the incident.

WELLINGTON, New Zealand -  A grandmother was alarmed to find a condom in a happy meal gift pack bought for her 7-year-old granddaughter at a McDonald's (MCD) restaurant in New Zealand, local media reported Thursday.

The condom was discovered Tuesday night in a bag that came with Maia Whitaker's meal, which her grandparents bought at a McDonald's outlet in the city of Wellington.

Grandpa Rowan Hutch told The Dominion Post newspaper it was lucky his wife was first to look inside the small sports bag that came with the meal.

She was aghast when she found the green condom and its packet inside the bag, he said.
"I was pretty horrified really. The fact my granddaughter was going to look in the bag and find this thing. It would be difficult to explain, she's only seven," said Hutch.

The outlet quickly swapped the happy meal for a hamburger and pencil case. McDonald's is investigating the find....

28th Apr, 2007 - 1:32am / Post ID: #

Junk Food Safety

It is a great pity that these fast food giants only seem to be concerned with making money and less emphasis is placed, on maintaining high standards.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th May, 2007 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

Junk Food Safety - Page 3

It is me or people choose Mc Donalds way too much for this type of stupidness? Just last month a condom was found inside a happy meal and now a bag of marijuana!

OTTAWA, Ill. -  An Illinois 8-year-old got more than a hamburger and french fries when she opened her Happy Meal this week.

A 17-year-old employee of an Ottawa, Ill., McDonald's is out of work and facing drug charges after allegedly hiding marijuana and a lighter in the Happy Meal.

Keith Irelan and his three children went through a McDonald's drive-thru Monday night to order Happy Meals. They were on their way to meet their mother at a nearby school for a picnic, police said.

But one of the children - an 8-year-old girl - got a lighter, pipe, and bag of marijuana in her Happy Meal, according to Ottawa Police Chief Brian Zeilmann. Her father went to the police.

"To be honest, you don't expect that," Irelan told FOX Chicago affiliate WFLD-TV.

"She said 'Mom, I have a lighter in my Happy Meal,'" the girl's mother said.

The girl showed the lighter to her dad, then told him later that she got two other "toys" in her Happy Meal. One of those toys was a bag of marijuana.

17th May, 2007 - 6:29am / Post ID: #

Junk Food Safety Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 3

Hey...I gotta car with my Happy Meal. What did you get? I got a car too and two other things. Wow, a bong and a bag of smoke! Just wait till the other kids see this!

https://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,272774,00.html

And you wonder why all Potheads in the movies are betrayed as morons. Well, think no more, as obviously this individual did!

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Junk Food Safety

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,