Junk Food Safety - Page 6 of 7

Moderation Kills. What if we don’t want - Page 6 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 1st Feb, 2018 - 10:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 
Best of  Junk Food Safety Are you eating a tad bit more than you think?
Post Date: 12th Mar, 2016 - 11:17am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Junk Food Safety - Page 6

Double cheeseburger and a diet soda, please

While more consumers than ever are making healthier choices at the grocery store, they tend to purchase a balance of healthy and less-healthy foods, according to new research. Ref. Source 8l.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Apr, 2016 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #

Safety Food Junk

Cancer link offers another reason to avoid highly processed carbs

A new study finds that consuming sugary beverages, processed foods and other energy-dense carbohydrate-containing foods markedly increased the risk of prostate cancer, choosing healthy carbs like legumes, fruits and whole grains was associated with a substantial reduction in the risk for breast, prostate and colorectal cancers. Ref. Source 4i.

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2016 - 9:34am / Post ID: #

Junk Food Safety Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Fast food you shouldn't order

WE ALL love a bit of fast food every now and then, but some pretty disgusting things can go on behind the counter. Ref. Source 7o.

11th Nov, 2016 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 Safety Food Junk

I do not eat out much but from now on I will be avoiding those items mentioned. I'm glad I was never a fan of the KFC gravy or mashed.

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2017 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

Safety Food Junk

A way out of the junk-food eating cycle

Context can lead to poor food choice and perpetuate junk-food eating. But with the right cues, the bad habit can be broken, study shows. The results in rats show how entering an environment where a certain food type is routinely consumed can bias future decisions, with relevance for people and simple interventions. Ref. Source 9e.

Post Date: 12th Jan, 2018 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #

Junk Food Safety

Fast food makes the immune system more aggressive in the long term. The immune system reacts similarly to a high fat and high calorie diet as to a bacterial infection. Unhealthy food seems to make the body's defenses more aggressive in the long term. Even long after switching to a healthy diet, inflammation towards innate immune stimulation is more pronounced. These changes may be involved in the development of arteriosclerosis and diabetes. Source 4w.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Jan, 2018 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

Junk Food Safety - Page 6

Oh my goodness. I can see a lot of people running with that to the nearest fast food outlet saying, "Excuse me I'm on my way to build up my immune system!" *laugh*.

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2018 - 10:23am / Post ID: #

Junk Food Safety Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 6

Moderation Kills. What if we don’t want just low risk for a heart attack, but no risk? One great stumbling block has been that government and national […] Source 3e.

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Junk Food Safety

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,