Mission: Locker Room 2

Mission Locker Room 2 - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 2nd Aug, 2005 - 6:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (9) »
Closed
Briefing Room 2 (Player Discussion)
Post Date: 24th Mar, 2005 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

Here players will discuss plans. The highest Zion Rank is automatically leader. In the case where two players are the same rank there will be a vote. Minimum Rank for this scenario is '0'.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2005 - 5:56am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Room Locker Mission

Intellekt decides to head to the locker room and get cleaned up.

IC: It hasnt been a restful night at all, sheesh, gotta starting getting to sleep earlier.

He stretches as he enters the locker room.

2nd Jul, 2005 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

Mission: Locker Room 2 RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Matrix

IC: Wow, I need to take a bath. I stink, says Exile while entering the locker room. She sees a guy heading the same direction and says "Hey, what's up?".

30th Jul, 2005 - 5:30am / Post ID: #

Room Locker Mission

Matrix

Zeus enters the locker room and seeing the people inside says: "Hello guys! How are you today? Ready for work?"

2nd Aug, 2005 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

Room Locker Mission

Matrix

"Nah, I feel like a truck pass over me", Exile replies. She then approaches Zeus and extends her hand towards him and says "Hi. I do not think we met before, I'm Exile. What are you up to?".

2nd Aug, 2005 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

Matrix

"Hello, Exile! My name is Zeus. I'm new here and I'm quite positive we've never met before." says Zeus while he shakes Exile's hand. "I'm getting ready for work, but sometimes I feel kind of lost around here. My sister is trying to help me, but I always seem to find a way to mess up the routes. How about you? Are you a newbie too?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Aug, 2005 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #

Mission Locker Room 2

Matrix

IC: "Well, you can say so (refering to the question about being newbie). I have trained very hard and I am glad to get a chance to show some of my skills. Of course I have a long way to go still and I really look forward to learn and grow more, what are your expectations?. I can detect you have an accent when you speak, where is that accent from?"

OC: Would you be interested in being Party Leader, Raul?. So in this way we can start playing right away.

Reconcile Edited: LDS_forever on 2nd Aug, 2005 - 6:08pm

2nd Aug, 2005 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

Mission Locker Room 2 Matrix Trilogy Plugged RPG

Matrix

O.O.C.: to tell you the truth, this is my second forum based RPG (my first being in Medieval - as you have seen, it wasn't a "success") so I'm not sure if I'll do a good job, but if you decline the job, I'll do it. I hope I don't mess it up!

I.C.: "My expectations? Well, for now I just want to learn, to find my way around and maybe to make some friends. And yeah, you're right I do have an accent. I was born in europe, my parent are from a little known country - Romania. They still speak that language at home, so I couldn't lose the accent."

P.S. O.O.C. Please drop me a line in case you want to say something else ... and also if you think we should wait for someone else (Konq, Smudge or Malexander)

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Mission: Locker Room 2

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.