Mission: Locker Room 2

Mission Locker Room 2 - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 12th Aug, 2005 - 2:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
Matrix RPG
Participation Zion Rank: 0
Post Date: 24th Mar, 2005 - 1:11pm / Post ID: #

In the locker room you meet with many of the workers in Zion, most of them are friendly and then there are the few who without much effort seem to disrupt the pleasantness of time and space. Minimum Rank for this scenario is '0'.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Aug, 2005 - 8:37pm / Post ID: #

Room Locker Mission

Matrix

You and another fellow citizen of Zion get to know each other through the regular process of greeting. Then as you get changed, and pack away your lockers you notice that from the other side of the room you are in, groans can be heard, you quickly look around and realize that you are the only two there. You look at each other with quizzical expressions.

GM: Say what you will do now.

5th Aug, 2005 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

Mission: Locker Room 2 RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Matrix

"I think we need to have a look!" says Zeus.

He looks around for something that can be used as a weapon, but does not find anything. Zeus then slowly peers around the corner to see three strong men harassing a smaller worker like yourself, in fact you believe it is someone from your shift!

6th Aug, 2005 - 3:17am / Post ID: #

Room Locker Mission

Matrix

Exile stands at the door while Zeus carefully approaches the men maintaining a safe distance, and commenting in a casual manner,

"Is everything OK, fellows?"

To which one of the men spins around and with a quick and harsh voice says,

"Get away, what are you doing here, leave now?!"

His voice and look are both intimidating enough that you can almost feel the air from his voice brush pass you like an ocean wave. You manage to pass a glance at your fellow worker, he looks as though he is in very big trouble. You need to think fast...

6th Aug, 2005 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

Room Locker Mission

Matrix

Fear sets her ugly head in your voice as you quickly say,

"I'm sorry!"

You then turn around and hurriedly go out the exit with Exile. Since the locker is near a T-junction you quickly make your way around the corner, brace yourself against the wall and then peer back at the at the locker room door to see if anyone follows after you, but nothing happens. People look at you quizzically wondering what you are looking at. A quick glance reveals no guards.

7th Aug, 2005 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #

Matrix

Exile keeps her eyes on the door while hiding around the corner, and Zeus walks down the corridor to look for a guard. Zeus sees a guard, about 100 feet around another T-junction from where he now is... Zeus looks back at Exile and for a moment checks to see if the thugs came out, but Exile gives a negative sign. Zeus then rushes forward to get the guard's attention and at the very same moment as bad luck would have it the thugs come out of the locker room rather quickly, they then come to the corner of the wall where Exile is hiding and with finger on lips, one of the really mean looking fellows gives the gesture to say nothing while making an action of slitting the throat. This freaks Exile as she watches them walk off. Exile panics and looks for Zeus who reappears with a guard after about a minute has passed. It seems Zeus had a hard time convincing the guard that his plea was worth leaving his post for and even risk getting in trouble.

You three stand outside the locker room as Zeus asks Exile if they (the men) are still in there.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Aug, 2005 - 3:44am / Post ID: #

Mission Locker Room 2

Matrix

Intellekt, while passing by, catches all of you standing there and decides to join in the unfolding drama after hearing Exile's grief. You request the guard to go in the locker room, but he calls for backup first. Then after two more guards quickly turn up you all enter the locker room to find a bloody man on the ground. You are amazed as they try to move him, check his pulse and announce his death. They then ask for your statement while a couple of medics arrive. One guard carefully records your voice (as well as your voice patterns) as he awaits for your account...

GM: Say what you will do now including the story as you see it. Keep in mind that the instrument he uses can detect body changes to see if you are lying.

12th Aug, 2005 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

Mission Locker Room 2 Matrix Trilogy Plugged RPG

Matrix

Zeus speaks up,

"I was in the locker room, getting ready for work, when I met Exile. We started to talk and the next minute we noticed that there was no one else in around us, except for the fact that we heard some strange noises from the other side of the locker room. I decided to take a look, while Exile went to the door. When I got closer I noticed three big guys harassing one of my co-workers. I tried to speak to them, but when they saw me, one of them made it clear for me, that if I don't leave the room, I'd be sorry. Together - with Exile - we left the locker room in a hurry. We decided that Exile will stay to check the door, while I go to alert the guards. You know the rest of the story. I haven't see them get out, but I'm sure Exile tells the truth."

Exile then says,

"All what Zeus said was the pure truth. Let me add that I was hiding while watching these men leaving the room. One of them saw me and made a sign with his hand, that if I speak up he will slash my throat. It was scary."

The guard then asks you to describe the man so that they can find him and the rest of perpetrators, he invites you to the guard office to go through a computer based file description that will identify the person. Exile quickly thinks about the last communication one of the thugs gave her and then wonders if it would be wise to reveal who they are.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Mission: Locker Room 2

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.