Jennifer Aniston - Page 4 of 7

Aniston's legacy set in concrete Jennifer - Page 4 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 9th Jul, 2011 - 12:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2010 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

Jennifer Aniston
A Friend

Jennifer Aniston - Page 4

Having a Buddha statue that she can talk to or worship is not something strange. I think the tabloids like to try to point out that a actor or actress is acting strange because they talk to an idol that represents their god. Have we come down so far that we will pass judgement on how others worship?

Sponsored Links:
6th Aug, 2010 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

Aniston Jennifer

I read this headline and now it has just confirmed to me the idiocy of this new drive to promote anything that is deemed unusual for the sake of a few more bumps up in popularity. Acting no longer counts for anything, its all about females kissing each other.

international QUOTE
Jennifer Aniston kissed Streisand

Jennifer Aniston once kissed Barbra Streisand at midnight on New Year's Eve. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2010 - 9:53pm / Post ID: #

Jennifer Aniston
A Friend

Jennifer Aniston Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I could care less if Jennifer kissed Barbara, Suzie, George or any other star. I guess with the gossip magazines wanting to sell their papers to the general public they will leave not a single rock over turned in hopes of getting some little tidbit that the people will just go crazy over.

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2010 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 4 Aniston Jennifer

Aniston granted restraining order

A court commissioner has granted Jennifer Aniston a restraining order against a man authorities say travelled cross country to try to meet the actress. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2010 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #

Jennifer Aniston
A Friend

Aniston Jennifer

I guess every actor, actress or sports star has their obsessed fans. I am glad that he can not get too close to her. smile.gif

Post Date: 5th Feb, 2011 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

Jennifer Aniston

Aniston's Friends dilemma

Jennifer Aniston has revealed she turned down a spot on Saturday Night Live for a role on Friends. Ref. Source 4

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2011 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

Jennifer Aniston - Page 4

Jennifer Aniston's first tattoo

Jennifer Aniston has followed in the footsteps of her new beau and got her first tattoo. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 9th Jul, 2011 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

Jennifer Aniston Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 4

Aniston's legacy set in concrete

Jennifer Aniston was beaming at her Hand and Footprint Ceremony in Hollywood on Thursday, blowing a kiss to new boyfriend Justin Theroux. Ref. Source 6

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Jennifer Aniston

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,