Jennifer Aniston - Page 2 of 7

What the Kiwi gossip mags say Brad married - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 8th Jun, 2009 - 11:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »
8th Jan, 2007 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

Jennifer Aniston - Page 2

Or maybe she is still in this mode of I do not want to get pregnant because it will affect my career.

You have to keep in mind that not everything you read on the tabloids are true. She was in Oprah and completly denied the whole thing.

The next thing to wonder is if she is going to try for a US adoption or abroad.

A close source indicates she looks forward to adopt an underprivileged child making it likely she will adopt outside the US.

Sponsored Links:
5th Mar, 2009 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #

Aniston Jennifer

If this is true, it is one of the most stupid things I have read in a while. Again, for some people money is nothing. rolleyes.gif

Jennifer Aniston likes her honey-colored locks parted down the middle in a simple, no-fuss style.

Has for years and years and years.

You'd think by this time she'd be able to use a brush or comb and achieve it all on her own, right?

Apparently, not even close.

When she was in London promoting her film Marley & Me, Aniston, 40, spent $50,000 keeping half of her hair on the left, and the other half on the right.

That's right. Fifty. Thousand. Dollars.

That's the price she paid to keep her stylist Chris McMillan with her during her Marley press tour, according to The Daily Mail....

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2009 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

Jennifer Aniston
A Friend

Jennifer Aniston Sports & Fashion Music Movies

That just goes to prove that a fool and their money are soon parted. I guess if you have as much money as she does then you can pay to have your stylist travel with you everywhere.

Post Date: 27th Mar, 2009 - 3:02am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 2 Aniston Jennifer

'I'll never marry again' - Jen

Newly single Hollywood star Jennifer Aniston says she will never marry again after her break-up with John Mayer. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 27th Mar, 2009 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #

Jennifer Aniston
A Friend

Aniston Jennifer

I think that while she is a little bitter now with the whole marriage thing I bet in three or four years she will be getting married again.

Post Date: 14th May, 2009 - 11:17am / Post ID: #

Jennifer Aniston

John's not over Jen, ex claims

John Mayer is not over Jennifer Aniston, claims his ex-lover. Ref. Source 9

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th May, 2009 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #

Jennifer Aniston
A Friend

Jennifer Aniston - Page 2

Well that is just too bad now. If he is so in love with Jen then why did he cause them to break up?

Post Date: 8th Jun, 2009 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

Jennifer Aniston Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

What the Kiwi gossip mags say

Brad married Jen. Jen loved Brad, but Brad wanted Ange. Brad left Jen for Ange and they opened a small kindergarten together. Since then, Jen has been pining for Brad. Ref. Source 3

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: Jennifer Aniston

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,