Mitt Romney - Page 18 of 32

Mitt Romney's 1981 arrest for disorderly - Page 18 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 8th May, 2012 - 9:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 32 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22  ...Latest (32) »
Mitt Romney Quotes
USA Republican - Former Governor and contender for President of the USA
Post Date: 17th Apr, 2012 - 9:25am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mitt Romney - Page 18

Romney Campaign Begins VP Search, Pro-Lifers Top List

The Mitt Romney campaign announced today that it has tapped longtime adviser Beth Myers to head up 'selection and vetting and analysis" of potential vice-presidential running mates for the presumptive nominee.

"I have selected someone who has been a counselor of mine for a number of years, Beth Myers. She was my chief of staff when I was governor," Romney said during an interview with Diane Sawyer of ABC News.

"I"ve asked her to be the person who oversees the process of the vice presidential selection and vetting an analysis and so she's begun that process and is putting together the kinds of things you need to do to vet potential candidates," he said. Romney said he does not have a deadline by which he will select someone. Ref. Source 2

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Apr, 2012 - 10:00am / Post ID: #

Romney Mitt

Mitt Romney Repeats Call for Overturning Roe v. Wade

In a Monday night interview with ABC's "World News with Diane Sawyer," likely Republican nominee Mitt Romney again repeated his call for overturning the Roe v. Wade decision that has resulted in more than 55 million abortions.

During the interview, Sawyer, with a scowling look on her face, asked Romney what he would tell women about repealing Roe and taking away their so-called right to have an abortion that Sawyer said they have supposedly enjoyed for 40 years. Romney responded saying he wants the Supreme Court to reverse the decision and, again allow states the opportunity to protect women and unborn children from abortions.

"I would love the Supreme Court to say, "Let's send this back to the states,"" he said. "Rather than having a federal mandate through Roe v. Wade, let the states again consider this issue state by state."

"But I"m pro-life, that's my view. I believe there is a sanctity of human life," Romney added. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2012 - 9:12pm / Post ID: #

Mitt Romney History & Civil Business Politics

There is an ideological split among Republicans over who should be presumptive presidential nominee Mitt Romney's running mate, according to a CNN/ORC International Poll released Wednesday.

Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice tops the list of those presented with a list of possibilities, with 26%. Rick Santorum, Romney's chief rival in the GOP presidential race, was the top pick of 21%. Sen. Marco Rubio of Florida and New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie were tied at 14%.

But among self-described tea party supporters, Rubio is the top choice, with 22%, and Christie is second, with 18%. Rice and Santorum drop into a tie for third place.

Among Republicans who say they aren't tea party supporters, 36% say Rice is their choice, and one in four say they prefer Santorum. Christie barely cracks double digits, and Rubio is in single digits among non-tea party supporters. Ref. CNN

18th Apr, 2012 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #

Page 18 Romney Mitt

I have to say I am not thrilled about having a Mormon or any very religion tied president. It really bothers me how much influence Christians have on our laws. I don't care if you want to be religious that's fine, but forcing me to obey your rules according to your religion is hardly free or fair.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 70 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 7%

18th Apr, 2012 - 10:12pm / Post ID: #

Romney Mitt

I wonder why Condoleezza Rice is so high on the list is it because she is African American and female? I wonder how a team like that will work for Mitt Romney?

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 71 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 7.1%

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2012 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

Mitt Romney

Mitt Romney will win the GOP primaries in Connecticut, Delaware and Rhode Island, CNN projects, while results from Pennsylvania were trickling in.

Polls closed in those four states at 8 p.m. ET and will close in New York at 9 p.m. ET.

Romney is scheduled to make a post-election speech at 9 p.m. ET in which aides say he will turn from the Republican primary race toward the general election against President Barack Obama. Aides say Romney will try to make the point that Obama has failed on the economy and he will also address his wealth and financial success -- issues he has stumbled over during the Republican campaign. Ref. CNN

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th May, 2012 - 11:11am / Post ID: #

Mitt Romney - Page 18

Romney Picks Up Support From Oregon Pro-Life Group

Oregon Right to Life is the latest pro-life group to endorse Mitt Romney in his bid to defeat pro-abortion President Barack Obama this November in the presidential election.

"On pro-life issues, Mitt Romney and Barack Obama provide a stark contrast. Despite his moderate campaign rhetoric in 2008, since taking office Barack Obama has relentlessly pursued a radical abortion choice agenda," said Gayle Atteberry, Executive Director of Oregon Right to Life. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 8th May, 2012 - 9:00pm / Post ID: #

Mitt Romney Politics Business Civil & History - Page 18

Mitt Romney's 1981 arrest for disorderly conduct

A park ranger arrested Mitt Romney in 1981 after he launched his boat into a Massachusetts lake. Also, Romney participated in unpopular war protests during his freshman year at Stanford. Ref. Source 2

> TOPIC: Mitt Romney

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,