Community Moderators

Community Moderators - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 14th Sep, 2007 - 5:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 

?
Poll: The Moderators of this Community are...
  Fantastic people       53.33%
  Great persons       33.33%
  Okay at what they do       13.33%
  Never interacted with them really       0.00%
Total Votes: 15
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Best of  Community Moderators The ultimate love / hate relationship at International Discussions
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2005 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

Community Moderators

About The Community Moderators

As a member, if you have had some interaction of any type with our Community Moderators how do you feel about them in general? Note: Do not focus on ONE Moderator in particular, but ALL Moderators in general.

Past Community Moderators:

Funbikerchick
FarSeer
Malexander
Nighthawk
LDS_forever.

Moderation Changes

June, 2016 - Moderation is done without anyone knowing it is taking place!

Community Moderators
Community Moderators (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Apr, 2005 - 4:01am / Post ID: #

Community Moderators
A Friend

Moderators Community

The moderators in this forum do a great job of setting the example. When involved in a discussion that could be heated, they always stay polite and considerate while expressing their opinions. I have never had a moderator be rude to me, or try to belittle my opinions. Most of the time, if they edit a post, it has been for a good reason. I have not ever had a problem with one of my posts that was edited in which I could not see their reason for doing it. Overall, the moderators here are among the brightest, most considerate, and fair moderators as on any forum that I post. Including the one I am a moderator on! wink.gif.

6th Aug, 2005 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

Community Moderators Feedback & FAQ News Community

I consider them extraordinary people. They "donate" their time and energy to keep this forum going well. They are sensitive and polite. It is fun even to have contradictory discussions with them. I really appreciate what they're doing here.

28th Apr, 2006 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

Moderators Community

I have really enjoyed my time in discussion with the moderators here. I believe they are fantastic individuals. They seem to show a real enthusiasm for upholding the standards and activity within the community. I just do not know what more you could ask for from anyone.

*I am not including myself in these praises for I am a mere lonely board mod. B).

Post Date: 29th Apr, 2006 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

Community Moderators
A Friend

Moderators Community

No one can call you a "mere" board mod. I think you have been doing a great job. The other mods that are still here, excluding my job are some of the best I have met. I have been able to see their moderation from a different view point and can tell you that no act of moderating is ever taken lightly or is done on a whim. We really have a good team here.

29th Apr, 2006 - 3:58am / Post ID: #

Community Moderators

I regard the moderators as very fair and lovely people. You guys do a great job in keeping order and on some occasions, kepping the peace! Well done.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th May, 2006 - 2:59am / Post ID: #

Community Moderators

They are very much that way Arvhic, hence the reason we try to select only the Best of the Best to Moderate - in this way Moderators do not only do what you said above, but they become examples or icons for other Members to look up to. I hope that effect / aura is felt.

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2007 - 5:10am / Post ID: #

Community Moderators
A Friend

Community Moderators Community News FAQ & Feedback

I don't like the choices. I haven't had much interaction with moderators (That I know of) - only one. I'm not counting JB 'cuz not sure if he counts. But the one moderator I know seems to be a GREAT person.

However, I have had strong disagreements with judgment calls made by moderators (But since the bots often "Take charge", not sure who that is).

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Community Moderators

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,