Community Moderators - Page 2 of 4

Ha! The Moderators and I are in league, - Page 2 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 10th Jun, 2016 - 11:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 

?
Poll: The Moderators of this Community are...
  Fantastic people       53.33%
  Great persons       33.33%
  Okay at what they do       13.33%
  Never interacted with them really       0.00%
Total Votes: 15
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Best of  Community Moderators The ultimate love / hate relationship at International Discussions
Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2008 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

Community Moderators
A Friend

Community Moderators - Page 2

Over the course of time that I have been involved on this site I have had both positive and negative experiences with the moderators.

One thing that would be nice is some kind of appeal process. If you felt that one moderator was out of line you could appeal to another moderator. I see this being a valuable asset in a case where a moderator felt that a poster was going offtopic.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Feb, 2008 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

Moderators Community

We tend to have all these things in place, for instance you mean this: Members vs. Moderators. However, if your concerns are unique to you the best place to use is your Intro Thread.

Post Date: 6th May, 2008 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

Community Moderators
A Friend

Community Moderators Feedback & FAQ News Community

I have found they are good at their jobs and do it rather well. I hope they keep up the great work.

24th Jul, 2008 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Moderators Community

The moderators do a great job and from what I have seen are fair and honorable in their interactions. Their purpose is to uphold the integrity of this community and they do a fantastic job of fulfilling that purpose.

25th Jul, 2008 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

Moderators Community

I think the moderators here do a great job and some f the negative feed back is just proof of it. After all not every one takes even the most kind of criticism well.

9th Jun, 2016 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

Community Moderators

New Kind Of Moderation

A lot of Members may be scared to 'do' something wrong or dislike seeing Edits in their Posts or worst see Persephone / Support show up in their Introduction Thread to tell them about it.

Eliminating Embarrassment

The following changes were made about how we handle Moderation:

1. We do not have Regular Members handling Moderation anymore (history). That removes any 'opinion' based Moderation. Anything that is moderated is done by the core Administrative Team in a professional manner.

2. Most of the time Moderators edit bad Posts without letting you know anything if the error is not blatant. However, if there is a repetitive pattern or the content is directly against our Constructive Posting Policy then they will leave a discreet Edit message that only the original Poster can see.

3. Moderators will only show up in your Intro Thread to assist you or answer your Questions. If you are directly breaking the Community Rules by trying to spam, get Members to contact you and so forth then you will be notified by means outside of your Intro Thread that only you can see. If you ignore warnings then we have installed code to enable us to Moderate all your Posts.

As you can see, with this new system Moderation will take place without anyone knowing its happening!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Jun, 2016 - 12:13am / Post ID: #

Community Moderators - Page 2

I had a good laugh at the image "Your view of moderation". I've never felt like anyone has been out to get me, since being here I've got lots of help all around from both the moderators and members.

10th Jun, 2016 - 11:35am / Post ID: #

Community Moderators Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 2

Ha! The Moderators and I are in league, we think alike. We both can't stand nonsense and we strike out quickly with some cutting information that stops you in your tracks! wink.gif Well, besides that they do a great job. I don't think I could have the patience to deal with some of the (X) type of people that join here and try to start a war with the owners of this site. Its like don't they have something better to do than try and make trouble?

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Community Moderators

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,