Community Moderators - Page 3 of 4

Really, I haven't seen any trolls - Page 3 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 15th Mar, 2017 - 8:42pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 4 49 101 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 3 4 

?
Poll: The Moderators of this Community are...
  Fantastic people       53.33%
  Great persons       33.33%
  Okay at what they do       13.33%
  Never interacted with them really       0.00%
Total Votes: 15
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Best of  Community Moderators The ultimate love / hate relationship at International Discussions
Post Date: 12th Jun, 2016 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Author
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 1,500
Avg: 1.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 36.2%
[+] Gain: 8,012.83 FP
Charm: 19

Community Moderators - Page 3

That's a great policy, too bad it wasn't implemented before now it would have probably saved a few people from losing their cool when they got moderated. Then again I can't see how you can lose your cool over something so simple.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 36,930
Avg: 8.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 940.52 FP
Charm: 333

Moderators Community

Reading some of the comments reminded me of when we used to have a lot of moderation here. Back then human and Bot intervention was paramount in getting people to Post properly. Its not that the same does not happen but I've coded it so that it auto fixes a lot of the text, removes gibberish and stops spammers from spamming. We also moderate privately unless someone chooses to make something an open spectacle then we moderate openly. I remember when Members used to be afraid of Persephone, now all she does is notify you of account status changes.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja
Community Moderators
A Friend

Community Moderators Feedback & FAQ News Community

Afraid of Persephone?!? That is outstanding. I was the "Muscle" on a site I was invited to moderate years ago. I think the way ya'll have this site running is simply outstanding.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 9:32pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 15,379
Avg: 7.9 Post(s) / Day
[+] Gain: 12,981.40 FP
Charm: 388

Page 3 Moderators Community

Oh I remember when people would see that Persephone had left you a message on you thread. Every one would smile and say "Oh you got in trouble" It was fun to watch at times. I know I would push back at times and have fun doing it. Ahh the memories.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja
Community Moderators
A Friend

Moderators Community

Yeah, the way it happens now is so benign but still effective. When I get that gentle slap I immediately go and look and fix the transgression if I can.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 2,932
Avg: 2.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 52.3%
[+] Gain: 4,571.49 FP
Charm: 24

Community Moderators

I remember Persephone that way but the people who got here were really bad they just trolled a lot even in the Role-playing Games it just didn't make sense. I was glad to see them go. Its quieted around here a lot.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 15,379
Avg: 7.9 Post(s) / Day
[+] Gain: 12,981.40 FP
Charm: 388

Page 3 Community Moderators

Yes getting rid of a lot of the trolls was nice and I think we still get a few as they keep registering and saying something then they no longer appear here.

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2017 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja
Community Moderators
A Friend

Community Moderators - Page 3

Really, I haven't seen any trolls here. Ya'll have done a great job policing this site.

Guest please SHARE: "Community Moderators" on:

+  1 2 3 4 
Sponsored Links:

If you have input into "Community Moderators" do not be shy, give your input
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Community Moderators

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

World Issues

USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By News 1 Week Ago
China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By Reformist 1 Week Ago
USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By News 7th Jul, 2018 - 7:27pm
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By News 27th Jun, 2018 - 11:14am
North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By Skeptic 27th May, 2018 - 1:05am
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By Opinion 24th Apr, 2018 - 10:56am
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By Opinion 17th Apr, 2018 - 9:54am
Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack?:
Top  Do Know In Nuclear Attack By News 16th Apr, 2018 - 9:46pm
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Wizard 15th Jan, 2018 - 9:36am
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Swell 17th Oct, 2017 - 4:17pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm