Community Moderators - Page 3 of 4

Really, I haven't seen any trolls - Page 3 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 15th Mar, 2017 - 8:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 

?
Poll: The Moderators of this Community are...
  Fantastic people       53.33%
  Great persons       33.33%
  Okay at what they do       13.33%
  Never interacted with them really       0.00%
Total Votes: 15
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Best of  Community Moderators The ultimate love / hate relationship at International Discussions
12th Jun, 2016 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

Community Moderators - Page 3

That's a great policy, too bad it wasn't implemented before now it would have probably saved a few people from losing their cool when they got moderated. Then again I can't see how you can lose your cool over something so simple.

Sponsored Links:
14th Mar, 2017 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

Moderators Community

Reading some of the comments reminded me of when we used to have a lot of moderation here. Back then human and Bot intervention was paramount in getting people to Post properly. Its not that the same does not happen but I've coded it so that it auto fixes a lot of the text, removes gibberish and stops spammers from spamming. We also moderate privately unless someone chooses to make something an open spectacle then we moderate openly. I remember when Members used to be afraid of Persephone, now all she does is notify you of account status changes.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #

Community Moderators
A Friend

Community Moderators Feedback & FAQ News Community

Afraid of Persephone?!? That is outstanding. I was the "Muscle" on a site I was invited to moderate years ago. I think the way ya'll have this site running is simply outstanding.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 9:32pm / Post ID: #

Community Moderators
A Friend

Page 3 Moderators Community

Oh I remember when people would see that Persephone had left you a message on you thread. Every one would smile and say "Oh you got in trouble" It was fun to watch at times. I know I would push back at times and have fun doing it. Ahh the memories.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #

Community Moderators
A Friend

Moderators Community

Yeah, the way it happens now is so benign but still effective. When I get that gentle slap I immediately go and look and fix the transgression if I can.

14th Mar, 2017 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #

Community Moderators

I remember Persephone that way but the people who got here were really bad they just trolled a lot even in the Role-playing Games it just didn't make sense. I was glad to see them go. Its quieted around here a lot.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

Community Moderators
A Friend

Community Moderators - Page 3

Yes getting rid of a lot of the trolls was nice and I think we still get a few as they keep registering and saying something then they no longer appear here.

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2017 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

Community Moderators
A Friend

Community Moderators Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 3

Really, I haven't seen any trolls here. Ya'll have done a great job policing this site.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Community Moderators

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,