The Beach - Page 2 of 6

Rozalyn shakes her head at Mariah, and grins - Page 2 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 24th Apr, 2005 - 6:31am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
21st Apr, 2005 - 10:34am / Post ID: #

The Beach - Page 2

"Oh, my goodness! Yes, I believe it is. Doesn't it just figure she would need an entire entourage just for a day at the beach. She really can get on my nerves at times, but yet there is something about her I like too."

Sponsored Links:
21st Apr, 2005 - 10:37pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Beach The

Kim role,

Mariah recognizes both Roz and Trixie but she feels kind of uncomfortable by Roz's waving hands, she starts looking on both sides to see if anyone recognizes her, she is acting kind of paranoid...

She looks at them from the distance, gives a soft smile and puts her index finger on her lips as a sign of "Shhh, be quiet". After that, she makes a sign with her hands as saying "Come this way".

Some hotel workers come to the rescue of one of their workers and they ask Mariah....

"Miss, did you give some water to this poor man?" and Mariah says sarcastically "Do I look like a water fountain, sweetheart?", and shakes her head like saying "I do not believe they ask ME that!".

21st Apr, 2005 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #

The Beach Archive Bytes Life & Love

Trixie turns to Roz and says: "Looks like Mariah wants us to go to her. Come on, that poor man carrying her gear looks like he could really use some help anyway."

23rd Apr, 2005 - 4:05am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Beach The

"But..." Roz looks around at her set up with the pavilion and the ice chest and the blanket... "... and give up all this? Maybe we'll go see what she needs, but I'm not giving up my spot!" She slips on her sandals and gets ready for whatever story Mariah has in store for them today...

23rd Apr, 2005 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

Beach The

"Oh, no I agree Roz. I just mean let's go get her and help bring here stuff over here with us."

*Runs over quickly to help the poor overburdened boy* Here let me help with that stuff. Takes some stuff away from the boy and looks at Mariah. "So, how have you been lately? Why don't you join Roz and I over there? *Points to the spot they have already claimed.* Looks like lots of action today. What do you have planned Mariah? Roz and I are going to join the frisbee contest."

Reconcile Edited: funbikerchick on 23rd Apr, 2005 - 3:45pm

23rd Apr, 2005 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

The Beach

Kim role,

Mariah raises an eyebrow and says "Frisbee contest?" Aren't you all a little bit..hmmm...how to put it...mature for that kind of stuff?". "I want to join the beauty contest but there are too many girls that want to sign up and you all know me, I am not the type to be making a line and stuff...plus it would not be fair for the rest of the girls to have someone like *me* (she points her body) to compete against them.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Apr, 2005 - 9:36pm / Post ID: #

The Beach - Page 2

Actually, being in the Corps and all, I am quite fit physically and I am not THAT old. It will be fun. What age exactly is it when you get too old for fun?

24th Apr, 2005 - 6:31am / Post ID: #

The Beach Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 2

Rozalyn shakes her head at Mariah, and grins ruefully. "Mariah, you scamp! I thought sure you would join that beauty contest and just blow away all those judges!" She winks at Trixie, then taps the guy on the ground. "Hey buddy? You okay?" She gets no response, stands up and shrugs. "I guess he's out." She links arms with Mariah and starts walking toward the pavilion she set up. "C'mon Mariah, we've got a nice shady place to hang out today. I'm waiting for the Strong Man contest, if you know what I mean... Hey, look at that hunky guy over there! I bet he's in it! Ooohhh! I think I'm going to swoon!"

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: The Beach

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,