Heinous Crimes To Wildlife - Page 3 of 3

I did not watch the video because I have seen - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 19th Apr, 2010 - 1:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Warning: Do not view content if you have a weak tolerance for utter cruelty.
23rd May, 2008 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

Heinous Crimes To Wildlife - Page 3

Lovenature, try to contact PETA (People for the ethical treatment of animals). I am pretty sure they can give you some ideas as to how you can help.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
24th May, 2008 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

Wildlife Crimes Heinous

I took a peek and then after about ten seconds I had to stop it. That is about the most gross and cruel thing I have ever seen! I can't believe this is normal for the Chinese. I hope the Chinese in the US don't even try to do this here because I will be one of the first to report their actions to the police.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 168 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 16.8%

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2008 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

Heinous Crimes To Wildlife
A Friend

Heinous Crimes To Wildlife History & Civil Business Politics

They want to keep the fur in tact as much as possible. Hitting an animal in the back of the head is not unusual (to stun it). It is usually followed up by hanging the animal up and slitting it's throat to bleed out. But again they want to keep the fur in tact. Stripping it while it is still warm is best because the fur comes off easy.

I imagine part of their motivation for not slitting the throat or stabbing the animal is to keep the mess and diseases down. I don't think that they were intentionally being cruel. I think they are just desensitized.

The part that kind of got me was seeing the skinned animal alive and looking around. I have a strong stomach, but I would have to be desperate for a living to skin an animal alive.

Yes I think it is wrong, but probably the cheapest way to do it.

19th Apr, 2010 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Wildlife Crimes Heinous

I did not watch the video because I have seen enough with regards to animal cruelty. I think is diabolical if there is a word to describe it. But the question arises: If we feel so sick by watching this, why do we still make the conscious choice of eating animal flesh?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Heinous Crimes To Wildlife

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,