Aryan Race - Page 2 of 2

Name: Erika Country: Comments: I'm - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 16th Dec, 2010 - 8:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
What started the whole Nazi affair
Aryan Race Related Information to Aryan Race
5th Mar, 2010 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

Aryan Race - Page 2

This is what Hitler said about the Aryan Race, notice the part highlighted by bold:

international QUOTE (Unexpurgated edition of "Mein Kampf")
The most obvious example of this truth is furnished by that race which has been, and still is, the standard-bearer of human progress: I mean the Aryan race. As soon as Fate brings them face to face with special circumstances their powers begin to develop progressively and to be manifested in tangible form. The characteristic cultures which they create under such circumstances are almost always conditioned by the soil, the climate and the people they subjugate. The last factor - that of the character of the people - is the most decisive one.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3212 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2010 - 1:01am / Post ID: #

Aryan Race
A Friend

Race Aryan

Well that is what Hitler planned to do was Subjugate most of europe. The fact that he wanted blondes with blue eyes to be the ruling party is why many now think of whites with blonde hair and blue eyes to be the Aryan race.

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2010 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

Aryan Race
A Friend

Aryan Race History & Civil Business Politics

Yeah, blond, blue eyed, Wagnerian opera types. When a people are feeling down and subjugated they will look to nearly anything as a rallying point. What is interesting is that that area of Europe has been over run by invading peoples for centuries from all directions. Who knows what the aboriginal, if there is such a group, where like.

6th Mar, 2010 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Race Aryan

Don't most consider the Celts as being the original inhabitants of most of Europe?

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 3 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.3%

Post Date: 14th Jul, 2010 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

Race Aryan

Name: Kid

Comments: The Aryan race is real. All White people of European ancestry are at least mostly descended from these warrior peoples.

Races are like breeds of dogs. A Boxer and a Pitbull are different breeds but the same species thus they can breed and have viable offspring. [..]

Post Date: 14th Jul, 2010 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

Aryan Race
A Friend

Aryan Race

Yes all people no matter their skin color can breed like dogs. What this has to do with the Aryan race I am not sure. I do know that as time goes on we will soon have a total mix of races and not be so hung up on skin color as most people are now.

I think the Aryan race is dying out and soon it will be gone. We as a people need to understand that it is not the color of ones skin that makes us who we are but the action we take in this world to either make it a better or worse place that tell everyone what type of person we really are. Way too many people are hung up on words such as the Aryan race or a black man or even a Indian. We all hear the slang terms for the different races and as long as those hateful words continue to be thrown around we will not grow as a whole race. We all are human lets start acting like one people and stop the hatred towards those who have a different color of skin.

This is just a thought one that I think about a lot.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Dec, 2010 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

Aryan Race - Page 2

Name: Erika

Comments: I'm a German / Danish 95% and 5% English. My whole family back for gens are Aryans. My kids will be too. I never knew what an Aryan was. I have better understanding now.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Aryan Race

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,