How Did AIDS Start? - Page 3 of 4

HIV infection prematurely ages humans by an - Page 3 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 23rd Apr, 2016 - 10:48am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
How Did HIV Start? Where did AIDS come from?
Post Date: 31st Mar, 2009 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #

How Did AIDS Start? - Page 3

Name: Cora

Comments: That's not how aids got started. Aids only live in a human body. Animals can't get it of any sort. I am 16 years old and know that.
A monkey can't have nor give you aids, thats just a saying I did research on it and I thought the same but when I was researching it said it can only live inside of a humans body. The common ways you can get it if you mother has it and is breast feeding you, if your having oral sex, using the same needle as you with out washing and rinsing it with bleach, if you have sores or cuts around your lips and for some reason sperm get in contact with it that can cause you to have hiv which will eventually turn into aids.

I just wanted to let all know don't believe that aids came from a Monkey because it didn't, Aids can only live outside the body for 90 seconds..

Shacora S. D.

Source 1: Aids
Source 2: Hiv

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Jul, 2010 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

Start AIDS How

Name: Mission

Comments: The question is how did AidS start and I go to tell you all that I'm more worried about how its going to finish. Aids is spreading and more people are getting infected everyday even with all the education going around. Its like some people think that they can never get Aids.

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2011 - 11:20am / Post ID: #

How Did AIDS Start? Health & Special Psychology

Name: Connor

Comments: Polio Vaccines were cultured in monkey kidney tissue.
Up to 26 monkey viruses were unintentionally included in the original polio vaccine. The locations and severity of early outbreaks of HIV coincide with mass vaccination for polio.

Wikipedia OPV_AIDS_hypothesis

The holders of original polio vaccine samples have refused to allow this hypothesis to be tested, as they have high-stake investments in the Vaccine industry.

Source 1: Vaccine Safety Manual - Neil Z. Miller
Source 2: Source 8

Post Date: 19th Jun, 2011 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Start AIDS How

Name: Otto

Title: Researcher

Comments: This is so wrong and the message is such a big rumor with no truth behind it. HIV virus is not picked up from copulating with green monkeys. It was passed by hunting or eating of the animals.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Sources?

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2011 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

Start AIDS How

Name: Vihsdai

Title: How it started

Comments: Scientific Exploration, trying to create an enzyme that essentially does what the enzymes in HIV/AIDS do.

Using Monkeys as test subjects to cultivate this enzyme and create a discovery to protect against genetic diseases.

Where can you get Monkeys? AFRICA, the people don't ask questions and the western scientists went about their business.

What the scientists were unaware of was the people in the nearby village ate monkeys. As a consequence of eating monkeys comes the intake of bacteria and the asexual production of more bacteria. This bacteria became know as a virus that spread and later given the name HIV/AIDS.

Once the entire village was wiped out the scientists packed up, "discontinued" their research and turned a blind eye.

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2013 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

How Did AIDS Start?

UN reports 'dramatic' progress in AIDS fight

The global rate of HIV infection and the number of AIDS-related deaths have been dramatically reduced, thanks to expanding access to treatment, the United Nations said in a report issued on Monday. Ref. Source 9

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Feb, 2015 - 1:26pm / Post ID: #

How AIDS Start - Page 3

Patient Zero: How AIDS began

AN explosive new book traces the origin of AIDS to a single event which took place in an African rainforest in 1908, debunking the 'Patient Zero' theory. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2016 - 10:48am / Post ID: #

How AIDS Start Psychology Special & Health - Page 3

HIV infection prematurely ages humans by an average of 5 years

Thanks to combination antiretroviral therapy, many people with HIV can be expected to live decades after being infected. Yet doctors have observed that these patients often show signs of premature aging. Now a study has applied a highly accurate biomarker to measure just how much HIV infection ages people at the biological level -- an average of almost 5 years. Ref. Source 1w.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: How Did AIDS Start?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,