How Did AIDS Start? - Page 2 of 4

Rapid HIV evolution avoids attack HIV is evolving - Page 2 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 26th Feb, 2009 - 11:37am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
How Did HIV Start? Where did AIDS come from?
Post Date: 29th Oct, 2008 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

How Did AIDS Start?
A Friend

How Did AIDS Start? - Page 2

Perhaps I don't know enough about it to post a comment, but I am open to the idea that it was created or mutated in a lab and the africans were used as an experiment. All for the reason of depopulation

I mean you have people in high places that say stuff like "we need to wipe out 90% of the human race". Don't you think that they are in to stuff like this?

Sponsored Links:
29th Oct, 2008 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

Start AIDS How

I remember seeing an article from a USA scientist who claimed to have been involved in spreading the disease to the Homosexual community back in the 60's. At the time I tried to dig up more information on the fellow but he had died.

It was back in the early 90's say 91 or maybe 92. Dang if I can recall the fellows name. I am sure it was just a stunt for his 5 minutes in the lime light.

25th Nov, 2008 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #

How Did AIDS Start? Health & Special Psychology

I am very excited to stumble upon this topic since it has been on my mind for many years.

I am not surprised about hearing the story about how AIDS originated from Africa. I must admit though, I have never heard about this one where people were copulating with monkeys with AIDS. I have heard other theories about mosquitoes in Africa being responsible for spreading AIDS. But I have to wonder where exactly did this disease begin? I believe man is solely responsible for spreading this disease. By being promiscuous and the latest, experimenting with multiple partners including "same sex" would bring about these heinous diseases.

We have finally discovered a "cocktail" which retards the growth of the HIV virus, thus prolonging life. However, scientists have recently discovered a new and more aggressive strain of HIV which spreads a lot faster and so far, no medication seems to have any effect on it. I understand that some individuals experiment with "anal intercourse" which I consider to be very gross and disgusting. I know that this does not answer the question about where AIDS started, but you are left to wonder if we should stop blaming the monkeys and mosquitoes and take a good long look at the lifestyles that we lead.

25th Nov, 2008 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Start AIDS How

I do know Genie that the aids virus is being mutated quickly because of unsafe sex. If two people with aids have unprotected sex they retransmit the virus and this it seems is letting the virus create new stronger strains. I am so glad I am married already.

25th Nov, 2008 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

Start AIDS How

After reading your post Krakyn, I just had a thought. Apart from practicing unsafe sex, what about the experimentation? I understand that some individuals have sex with animals and never mention it to their partners. Sends a shiver down my spine!

I honestly think that we should stop worrying about how AIDS started and focus on educating the public about safe sex and to steer clear from experimenting. Although safe sex is being promoted in the media, we are still bombarding impressionable individuals with movies involving people being promiscuous. I suppose we should try focusing on promoting how glamorous it is, to have one partner and how less stressful life is without AIDS or any other sexually transmitted diseases.

25th Nov, 2008 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

How Did AIDS Start?

African Americans claim that it was a disease created by the Caucasian Americans to eliminate them. That theory has no basis since AIDS affects every race although it does seem to primarily target large black areas of the world like Africa and the Caribbean.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Nov, 2008 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #

How AIDS Start - Page 2

Geenie thanks for that image you just put in my mind. I do think you are right the bacteria and such from and animal injected into the human system can not help any. I am sure cancer would be a direct tie with that.

You are so right on the idea we need to as a society to promote the benefit and joy of a one partner lifestyle. Other STD's scare me far worse then aids as they are a trillion times easier to catch and end in certain death with no treatments to be had.

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2009 - 11:37am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

How AIDS Start Psychology Special & Health - Page 2

Rapid HIV evolution avoids attack

HIV is evolving rapidly to escape the human immune system, an international study has shown. Ref. Source 2

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: How Did AIDS Start?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,