Citizen: Konquererz - Page 2 of 2

Got me a wife. We were watching a debate on - Page 2 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 2nd Feb, 2006 - 12:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
In Cozyville!
Post Date: 21st Nov, 2005 - 8:57am / Post ID: #

Citizen: Konquererz
A Friend

Citizen: Konquererz - Page 2

Them dang kids broke my window with there baseball! It cost me fifty dollars to fix it! I'm putting out a sign to not play around my house! errrgggg!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Nov, 2005 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Konquererz Citizen

Today, I met a beautiful woman! We came a to a mud puddle, so I laid down in it so she wouldnt get dirty! I had to stop by farseers store after that! So I have new cloths and a new number to call!

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2005 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Citizen: Konquererz Archive RPG Cozyville

At work today, Bob from accounting kept saying the most annoying things to me all day. It was one ridiculous insult after another, I was so mad! By the time I got home, I was so stressed out that I couldn't even think straight! I hope tomorrow is better.

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2006 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 Konquererz Citizen

Got me a wife. We were watching a debate on abortion and my wife wants to join the pro-life movement. While I really agree with the pro-life movement, I'm not much of a marcher and activist. My weapons are my words. I type and debate on forums and numerous blogs. Its not that I'm scared, I just don't have the extra time to get outside the house. However, Tonia (my wife) is going to actively join and just put my name on the public list of supporters.

On another note, I got my water and phone turned on and passed my exam! I am so happy! Ignore my mood meter!

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Citizen: Konquererz

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,