Natalee Holloway - Page 2 of 6

Aruba official: Arrest made in Holloway case - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 17th Apr, 2006 - 1:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Not such a paradise? Aruba Missing Girl: Natalee Holloway. Joran Van der Sloot - Murderer
31st Jul, 2005 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #

Natalee Holloway - Page 2

Malexander, I was thinking that same thing when posting the report, but then again maybe they have already interrogated him and that is why he is now talking. Also, I believe money opens mouths (reward for info), but of course in the end we will see if anything comes from it.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Aug, 2005 - 11:36am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Holloway Natalee

BROTHERS ARRESTED AGAIN IN ARUBA CASE

After being detained and then released last month in Natalee Holloway's disappearance, two brothers were arrested again Friday in Aruba on suspicion they acted "together with other people" in raping and killing the Alabama teen, the prosecutor's office said.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/08/26/aruba.arrests/index.html

4th Nov, 2005 - 4:19am / Post ID: #

Natalee Holloway History & Civil Business Politics

I recently saw Dr. Phil say on the Lenno Show that it is possible that this girl is still alive and part of a sex ring which is supposedly common within this island according to the US State Dept. Dr. phil had previously sent his own investigators there. However, in an interview with America's Most Wanted host he said that most likely she is dead.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

4th Nov, 2005 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Holloway Natalee

I don't know what Dr. Phil was thinking when he made such a statement. I mean, of course everyone wants this girl to be alive but to say that on the media WITHOUT prove as he explained, is a bit too much and bring false hopes to friends and relatives. The fact that the three suspects changed their versions of the events threetimes is prove to me that they are involved in the girls's dissapearance and probable murder.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

26th Feb, 2006 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #

Holloway Natalee

To revisit this case, has anyone ever thought that maybe this girl does not want to be found? No one has found a body or any evidence that there is a body. Speculations have been made about her being enslaved in the local sex ring, but what about if she has changed her appearance and is living a second life, away from her parents and possibly the US? It is not uncommon here in the US for people to run away and make it seem like a kidnapping occurred, so why would it be so extreme if the same was done when visiting another country?

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

26th Feb, 2006 - 10:54pm / Post ID: #

Natalee Holloway

Hmm, I don't think so.The fact that the three suspects have different versions on when they last saw her and spent time with her suggests me that she was not only sexually abused but also killed. I feel very strong about it. I also feel that the main suspect knows exactly what happened with her but because of the influence of his father's job (a judge) he basically got away with it.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Mar, 2006 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

Natalee Holloway - Page 2

There were some recent developments in this case, with accounts from another eyewitness leading authorities to some sand dunes. However, those leads seem to have fizzled out as well, as I have not heard of any positive outcome. Will Natalie Holloway ever be found?

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

17th Apr, 2006 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

Natalee Holloway Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

Aruba official: Arrest made in Holloway case

An announcement that police made an arrest in the disappearance of teenager Natalee Holloway left many islanders wondering Sunday who the suspect is -- and whether the arrest marked a real breakthrough in the almost year-old case.

Aruban authorities would only say late Saturday that the person arrested is 19 years old and has the initials "G.V.C." In Aruba, when an arrest is announced, officials usually release only a suspect's initials, and not a full name

https://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/04/16/holloway.ap/index.html

I hope this bit of news is good news and leads to some closure to this case, which has been ongoing for almost a year now.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Natalee Holloway

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,