Sudoku - Page 4 of 4

When I get a book of sudoku puzzles, I end - Page 4 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 11th Apr, 2020 - 4:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  1 2 3 4 
25th Jun, 2007 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

Sudoku - Page 4

I've finally got the hang of how to play this game, but it's been a long time coming!
I haven't managed to complete one in under 6 minutes yet, which apparently is pretty slow laugh.gif
It's really addictive once you get the hang of it, and funnily enough, it tends to bring out the competitive side to a person!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2007 - 1:31am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Sudoku

Sudoku players hold first national championship

Sudoku, the numbers puzzle that claims 167 million U.S. players, held its first national championship on Saturday, drawing more than 800 people from as far away as California and British Columbia.
Ref. https://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20071020/us_nm/usa_sudoku_dc

22nd Oct, 2007 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #

Sudoku Reviews RPG & Card Board

Excellent! That sounds great, and I would imagine very intense.
I love sudoko now I've worked out how to do it!

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2007 - 10:35am / Post ID: #

Sudoku
A Friend

Page 4 Sudoku

My ex got me started on this several months ago and I have to say, I love this game! Getting used to it is a challenge but once you do you can kill hours with it.

11th Jun, 2008 - 5:48am / Post ID: #

Sudoku

Just watch out where you kill those hours!

Trial aborted over sudoku-playing jurors
June 10, 2008 08:19pm

A MILLION dollar Sydney drugs trial has been aborted after it was found jurors were playing the puzzle game sudoku while evidence was being given.

Sydney District Court Judge Peter Zahra today aborted the trial of two men facing a possible life sentence on drugs conspiracy charges.

He discharged the jury in the trial which had been running for 66 days over the past four months and had cost taxpayers an estimated $1 million.

The jury foreperson admitted to the judge that four to five jurors were playing puzzle games for up to half the time the trial had been going.

"Yes, it helps me keep my mind busy paying more attention. Some of the evidence is rather drawn out and I find it difficult to maintain my attention the whole time and that doesn't distract me too much from proceedings," the jury foreperson said after being questioned by the judge today.

Robyn Hakelis, a lawyer for one of the defendants, alerted the judge to the puzzle playing.
She said everyone was upset another trial would have to be held.

"I think it's disappointing more than anything that in a trial the evidence would not have been listened to and jurors are sort of the judges of the facts and it's very disappointing they weren't giving our clients a fair trial," Ms Hakelis said.

The judge was alerted after it was observed the jurors were writing vertically, rather than horizontally. It had been assumed they were taking notes.

Ms Hakelis said both defendants noticed the jurors playing sudoku while they each gave evidence.
"We were informed early on Monday of last week that that's what was happening in the jury box and then subsequent to that I made observation, sort of took note to watch what was happening," she said.

"I noticed they were writing in all different directions and straight away I thought `they're not taking notes like we thought they were'.

"Everyone assumed they were taking notes."

Jurors in the trial are anonymous and no action can be taken against them for the puzzle playing.

A new trial is expected to begin in a few weeks after a new jury is empanelled.

I like playing sudoku as much as the next person, but that was pretty bold in a million dollar relatively high profile case.

11th Jun, 2008 - 6:33am / Post ID: #

Sudoku

My daughter got me started on sudoku a couple years ago. Now I have to compete with my husband to get the daily puzzle. I did recently find a good free site online. Sudoku is one of the mental challenges we use for patients with cognitive disorders, brain injuries and dementia related conditions to help them organize their thinking and sharpen it up.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Jun, 2008 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #

Sudoku
A Friend

Sudoku - Page 4

I still love to play the game I even have a travel sized suduko game to take with me anywhere I go. I may bring it to work with me a few nights of my 12 hour shifts. I think it may help pass the time.

11th Apr, 2020 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #

Sudoku Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 4

When I get a book of sudoku puzzles, I end up going straight to the hard levels. I have a system to solving it, going for each number one at a time until there are no more options, the doing it again. I'm not above checking the back for a hint!

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Sudoku

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,