Sudoku - Page 2 of 4

Call me thick if you like, but, I just cannot - Page 2 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 13th Apr, 2006 - 9:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

01st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian

+  1 2 3 4 
12th Feb, 2006 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

Sudoku - Page 2

QUOTE (JB@Trinidad @ 24-Jun 05, 9:26 AM)
It seems to be a way of passing time quickly like anther version of crosswords and it looks like something Malexander would like since he thinks maths is 'fun'.

I just got introduced to Sudoku a couple of days ago, and boy do I love it! It is a lot of fun. I am completely addicted to it now. My buddies at work and I now print them out and have speed challenges when things are slow. My favorite site for playing sudoku is located here JB, it's scary that you know me so well!

Sponsored Links:
30th Mar, 2006 - 4:52am / Post ID: #

Sudoku

Recently my friend introduced me to this sudoku business. Oy and veh, I spend all day with numbers, now I'm addicted to these silly little number puzzles! I haven't yet progressed past the "easy" level yet, but I'm getting the hang of it.

And all this because she wants to be able to beat me at something, since I slay her at Scrabble all the time...

30th Mar, 2006 - 5:24am / Post ID: #

Sudoku Reviews RPG & Card Board

Yes, FarSeer, they can be very addictive. I have completed a few of the very hard ones, so that I am proud of. The ones I don't like is where you have to guess a number to move on. I feel that takes away from using pure logistics to solve it. I have yet to try an evil one.

30th Mar, 2006 - 10:57am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Sudoku

Let's not even get started with Sudoku. My partner is absolutely hooked! It's insane, ever heard of the term "a sudoku widow"? Well that is me! And sometimes she even takes it to bed, I think we need therapy!

30th Mar, 2006 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #

Sudoku

Arvhic, you made me laugh out loud! She takes them to bed? Okay, I'm not as hooked as *that*.

30th Mar, 2006 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

Sudoku

There are about 4 of us at work that print out the daily sudoku puzzles. If it's not too busy, we work on them. Sometimes we don't even get to start one, but most times we can finish one in a day with working in between. As long as the boss doesn't go rummaging through our garbage he won't know how many sudokus we go through. wink.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Apr, 2006 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #

Sudoku - Page 2

I'll admit it. I'm a Sudoku junkie. I love the game. I have always loved puzzles and anything involving number is right up my ally. bwren bought me a hand held electronic Sudoku game. I brought it to work and play on it if I have a little free time. I absolutely love this game!

13th Apr, 2006 - 9:38pm / Post ID: #

Sudoku Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 2

Call me thick if you like, but, I just cannot get my head around how these puzzles work. I find them really frustrating.

Mind you, I can't do jigsaws either, so maybe my mind just doesn't work on those 'puzzle' type levels laugh.gif

I wish that I could, but maybe I'd be better just sticking to my crosswords *laughs*

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Sudoku

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,