China Military - Page 2 of 3

China to boost military spending China says - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 4th Mar, 2009 - 8:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US?
Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2008 - 12:14am / Post ID: #

China Military - Page 2

Name: panzer

Comments: Also, if they wanted to, China could conquer Siberia for resources and give Russia a reason to fight. Also, in an extremely tactical scenario,(if you don't know the difference between strategy and tactics, generals think of strategies, soldiers think of tactics) American tank armor is superior to Chinese armor, proved in 1991 against Iraqi tanks using the same Russia-imported reactive armor, which was penetrated in one hit, whereas American armor consistently withstood multiple hits from the same ammunition. That, frankly put, is a miracle of modern engineering. This same tank can drive at 100 kph, has 1500 hp, which equates to 24.5 horses pulling one ton on tank, 3 machine guns, an advanced on-board computer which allows one tank alone to see a target, whilst another one shoots it.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Jun, 2008 - 3:09am / Post ID: #

Military China

Name: Panzer

Comments: First thing I would do, bring back the draft. Second, recommission all Iowa-class Battleships. Third, I would revamp our missile defense Systems, like the new THAAD and Patriot missiles, plus ships capable of shooting down ICBMs. Then, I would recommission all ships possible, along with everything else that we have stockpiled. I then would make more facilities to produce tanks and to upgrade all active tanks with the TUSK. You can find it under M1 Abrams in Wikipedia. A majority of tanks in China Are pre-1970, compared to the Tanks in the U.S.A., which were all made ~1986 and have a slight numerical advantage. I would also build more B-2 and F-22 stealths.

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2008 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #

China Military
A Friend

China Military History & Civil Business Politics

That is a lot of money to be spending and we have spent a lot on the wars in Iraq and Afganistan already. I believe if it came down to China vs us there is going to be a whole lot less people in the world very quickly.

9th Jun, 2008 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Military China

I agree no one can afford to completely over haul every piece of equipment they have. If China and US actually launch a full out war great support from other countries would follow and ground troopers will drop by the tens of thousands.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

9th Jun, 2008 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

Military China

A ground war in China would be next to impossible. Everything will have to be done by air and missiles and we're talking a whole bunch of missiles.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 18 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.8%

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2008 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

China Military

Name: Panzer

Comments: What about the sea? Or the Marines? Or paratroopers? besides, what do you mean by missiles? Nuclear missiles? Point is, we can get boots in China but there is no hope in Hell that China could really invade and occupy the U.S. Americans are heavily armed, highly motivated, and China probably couldn't even make it into U.S. waters, with their decrepit navy. As for occupying China, we could just bomb their population to a manageable level.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Jun, 2008 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

China Military
A Friend

China Military - Page 2

I am sure the chinese navy is going to be better soon. Right now your right the chinese will be doing good just to protect their own waters. I am sure if a war with china came to be that both sides would end up using nukes. No matter what happens in the case both side lose.

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2009 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

China Military Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

China to boost military spending

China says it will increase military spending by a "modest" 14.9% this year to 480.6bn yuan ($70.2bn; £50bn). Ref. Source 9

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: China Military

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,